We took the lessons we’ve learned working with retreat leaders all over the world to create this easy-to-follow budget builder worksheet.
This template allows you to estimate profits by walking you through simple revenue calculations and planning for ALL your costs, including:
- Variable costs (those that depend on the size of your group), including expenditures related to transportation, accommodation, catering & food service, and supplies
- Fixed costs (those that do not vary with group size) such as insurance policies, sales & marketing spend, and host/facilitator expenses
- Percentage-driven costs like participant payment fees, discounts/promotions, referral/sales commissions, vendor transaction fees, and tips
Who’s It For?
We wrote this guide for professionals who focus on wellness modalities including:
- Movement & fitness (yoga, Pilates, qi gong, tai chi, dance, barre, running, and cycling…to name just a few)
- Meditation & mindfulness
- Dietary & detox programs
- Spiritual transformation & trauma recovery
- Holistic healing & therapeutics (including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, Reiki, among others)
- Entrepreneurship & coaching
- Other educational programs
Check out the Wellness & Retreats Resources area of our WeTravel Academy for more helpful articles on topics relevant to the business of promoting wellness and running retreats. If you’re ready to move forward with hosting a retreat or similar event, build a booking page on WeTravel!