Up to this day, email outreach is one of the most important communications and promotion channels there is. With an estimated ROI (Return on Investment) of 36 dollars for every 1 dollar spent, business email marketing and outreach keeps growing stronger every year. So, what is your travel business doing to stand out in a thriving and competitive environment?
Sending an email may seem easy, but a lot comes into play before hitting send. Your travel business needs to implement a strategy and deeply understand your target audience to keep them engaged with the information you’re providing via email about your brand and offers. Your email communications need to be relevant to your readers.
One of the most crucial aspects you need to pay attention to when sending an email is definitely the subject line. This will provide a fighting chance for your email to grab your recipient’s attention within the dozens of emails they are probably receiving every day.
There are also technical aspects to consider, like what time and day of the week you send your emails, what format you choose, how you schedule the delivery for people outside of your time zone, etc. If you’d like to know more about all that email marketing and outreach entails, keep reading! We’ll include a list of reading material for you, plus… WeTravel has prepared a fantastic (and completely free!) E-book for you to get started on your travel business’ email strategy!
What does the e-book contain?
- 11 business email templates, including:
- Welcome email
- Booking confirmation email
- Upselling/cross-selling email
- Itinerary email
- Latest offers email
- Personalized email
- Post-trip email
- PR outreach email
- New product launch email
- Re-engagement email
- Insight on how to create top-performing subject lines
- Insight on how to choose the most suitable format for your emails
- 3 Bonus Hubspot templates ready for you to use or replicate for your business
- Text-only version for you to copy, paste and adapt the templates for your business
If you want to complement the information you’ll find in this e-book, we recommend you the following blogs:
- 11 Emails You Should Be Sending To Your Travel Clients
- How To Use Email Marketing To Turn Leads Into Loyal Customers
- 10 Tips To Get More Email Subscribers For Your Travel Website
- 8 Email Mistakes Travel Companies Should Avoid
- How To Build And Grow An Email List For Your Travel Business
- How To Activate Your Travel Email Marketing and Increase Email Open Rates