Wouldn’t it be nice to have an easy way to showcase your WeTravel reviews on your own website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered!
This tutorial will show you how to integrate your WeTravel review widget directly into your Weebly site, similarly to inserting a YouTube Video directly into your website.
1) Where to find the code: in the Reviews section of your Profile.
You will now access the widget creator with options to either show the review count or stars or both for all of your reviews. Please select a combination that works best and copy the code.
2) Open your Weebly.com editor and go to the page you want to add your trip to. Click on “Embed Code ” on the left side. Drag and drop it to the location where you want to place your trip. Click on “Click to set custom HTML”.
3) Click on “Edit Custom HTML”
4) Copy the code from WeTravel into the HTML field
5) Click Publish
6) You have now embedded your WeTravel review widget into your website.