We’re excited to introduce you to the WeTravel Academy – a free online learning platform to help multi-day and group travel companies grow their businesses and stay on top of the latest industry trends.
No matter the size of your operation, the Academy is a hub of valuable resources specifically for industry professionals.
You can learn about business management, customer experience, marketing, sales, social media, how to organize an epic trip, and so much more through our articles, webinars, ebooks, guides, tools, templates, and other resources.
Why Learn With The WeTravel Academy?
- It’s 100% free to access
- You’ll get tips and insights specific to the travel industry – rather than learning about marketing or growth in general, you’ll gain knowledge for your travel business
- It’s a comprehensive, one-stop-hub where you can find travel-related information to grow your business
There is no account sign-up required or fees to pay to access content on the Academy. All the resources are readily available as and when you need them. Simply type what you are looking for into the search bar, or browse or filter resources according to your industry, business type, topics, or content type.
Each piece of content is produced either by the WeTravel team or by industry experts who we invite to contribute. We also focus the information to speak directly to travel businesses and professionals. For example, the internet has tonnes of general articles on digital marketing. But in the Academy, you’ll learn about digital marketing for travel companies, in particular.
As one searchable hub with various content formats to choose from, it’s the easiest way to find and discover insights to grow your company.
Who Is The Academy For?
The WeTravel Academy offers relevant business and industry resources to all types of travel industry professionals. Here are some of the main industries and business types we typically work with:
- Group and multi-day travel businesses: whether you work with private or large groups, educational or sports tours, single or multi-day tours, the Academy has valuable resources to help you with trip planning and business management.
- Wellness and retreat businesses: find content specifically for retreat organizers, yoga businesses, and wellness professionals. Learn from some of the leading professionals in the global wellness community.
- International tour operators: our LATAM and international audience can find tips and insights to streamline their operations in both English and Spanish languages.
- Other trip leaders: from individual organizers to NGOs, find content to help you organize amazing trips and wow your clients.
What Type Of Content Is In The Academy?
Expect to find hundreds of resources on aspects of business, trip organization, customer service, and the latest insights on industry trends.
We have produced these in a variety of content formats to keep you engaged and learning. This way, you can choose how you learn and take in information using the approach that suits you best:
- Webinars: during the pandemic, we started hosting live webinars to keep our community connected and motivated. These were a hit, and we continue to host industry experts several times a month to talk on pertinent industry and business-related topics.
- Ebooks: find long-form, information-packed ebooks on a range of subjects.
- Guides: access industry-specific guides that provide detailed solutions that your travel business might need.
- Tools & templates: use and adapt our tools and templates to streamline your work and day-to-day operations.
- Wellness & Retreat directories: get access to exclusive deals, perks, discounts, and retreat center information to support your business.
- Blog articles: we regularly publish helpful and interesting articles that contain up-to-date information to help travel professionals grow.
WeTravel Academy: Helping Your Travel Business Succeed
At WeTravel, we are always looking for new ways to keep the industry moving forward. The content and resources found in our Academy are designed to empower travel professionals and help them succeed.
We update the Academy weekly with new content, so keep checking in for the latest news and information.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and curated content straight to your inbox. This way, you will never miss a beat as new resources come directly to you. Simply enter your email address and hit subscribe in the box below.
If there is something specific you want to learn about that we haven’t yet covered, send us your ideas. Get in touch via live chat on our website or email email@example.com.