Retreats are a great way for wellness professionals to connect with their clients and offer them deeper, more immersive experiences. But it also takes a lot of planning and organization to make them successful!
Our retreat planning eBook outlines the benefits of leading retreats and why you should consider incorporating them into your offerings. It provides an in-depth exploration of five key elements you need to consider carefully when planning a retreat. The book concludes with a reference guide listing some of our favorite planning resources, tools, and tips.
It’s jam-packed with information that any new retreat leader definitely needs to know, and best practices that any veteran planner could benefit from reviewing and remembering.
What Does It Cover?
Inside, you’ll learn about timeline planning, selecting a venue, designing your itinerary & program, marketing, budgeting & pricing, legal forms & liabilities, insurance, and lots more.
Who Is It For?
We wrote this eBook for companies and professionals who focus on domestic and international retreat offerings. These may be centered on wellness modalities related to:
- Movement & fitness (yoga, Pilates, qi gong, tai chi, dance, barre, running, and cycling…to name just a few)
- Meditation & mindfulness
- Dietary & detox
- Spiritual transformation & trauma recovery
- Holistic healing & therapeutics (including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, Reiki, among others)
- Entrepreneurship & coaching
- Other educational programs