Retreats are a great way for wellness professionals to connect with their clients and offer them deeper, more immersive experiences. But it also takes a lot of planning and organization to make them successful!
That starts with selecting the perfect retreat facilities and accommodations for your group. In doing so, you’ll want to make sure you’re asking prospective retreat venues the right questions in performing your due diligence and negotiating your contract.
What Does The Checklist Cover?
It outlines the questions you should be asking prospective retreat facilities when it comes to accessibility, amenities, food, pricing / terms, and more.
Who Is It For?
We wrote this checklist for companies and professionals who focus on domestic and international retreat offerings. These may be centered on wellness modalities related to:
- Movement & fitness (yoga, Pilates, qi gong, tai chi, dance, barre, running, and cycling…to name just a few)
- Meditation & mindfulness
- Dietary & detox
- Spiritual transformation & trauma recovery
- Holistic healing & therapeutics (including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, Reiki, among others)
- Entrepreneurship & coaching
- Other educational programs