Retreats are a great way for wellness professionals to connect with their clients and offer them deeper, more immersive experiences. But it also takes a lot of planning and organization to make them successful!
Our video series draws on a diverse group of industry experts sharing their advice on all facets of the retreat planning process. With just a few minutes invested each day, gain actionable insights and take measurable steps toward building or improving your retreat offerings.
Each day, one of our expert speakers will spend 7-10 minutes covering one important aspect of the process, including:
- Timeline Planning
- Selecting Your Venue
- Legal Forms & Liabilities
- Itinerary & Program Design
- Sustainability Considerations
- Financials & Profitability
Each recorded video will be delivered alongside a daily checklist, worksheet, resource list, or similar materials to help guide your efforts.
This course is jam-packed with information that any new retreat leader definitely needs to know, and best practices that any veteran planner could benefit from reviewing and remembering.
We designed this with you in mind if you’re a company or professional offering domestic or international retreats focused on wellness modalities related to:
- Movement & fitness (yoga, Pilates, qi gong, tai chi, dance, barre, running, and cycling…to name just a few)
- Meditation & mindfulness
- Dietary & detox
- Spiritual transformation & trauma recovery
- Holistic healing & therapeutics (including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, Reiki, among others)
- Entrepreneurship & coaching
- Other educational programs