In this guide, we touch on the best practices related to account optimization, posting frequency, hashtag use, and more, on the following platforms:
Creating a successful social media presence takes time and effort, and for that reason, it can feel overwhelming to many small business owners.
By being mindful of your goals, strategic about how and where you focus your efforts, and consistent with your level of engagement, social media can have huge potential for your business!
A successful approach will keep you top of mind with the community you’ve already built while also broadening your reach to those outside your immediate network.
The content you put out into the world should always add value in some way, whether it’s educational, inspirational, or just fun. It also goes without saying that it should be relevant to your audience. Beyond this, be sure to keep your messaging unique and authentic.
Building trust and loyalty among your followers means they’re more likely to engage – not just with your accounts, but also with any offerings you’ll be promoting through these channels.
- General tips for social media success
- Ideal posting frequency by platform
- Advice on hashtag use by platform
- 2020 image sizing guide
- Checklist of best practices (overall and by individual platform)
Who’s It For?
We wrote this guide for professionals who focus on wellness modalities including:
- Movement & fitness (yoga, Pilates, qi gong, tai chi, dance, barre, running, and cycling…to name just a few)
- Meditation & mindfulness
- Dietary & detox programs
- Spiritual transformation & trauma recovery
- Holistic healing & therapeutics (including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, Reiki, among others)
- Entrepreneurship & coaching
- Other educational programs
Check out the Retreat Leader Resources area of our blog for more helpful articles on topics relevant to the business of promoting wellness and running retreats. If you’re ready to move forward with hosting a retreat or similar event, build a booking page on WeTravel!