Wouldn’t it be nice to have an easy way to promote your WeTravel trip on your own website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered!
This tutorial will show you how to integrate your WeTravel trip directly into your Weebly page site, similarly to inserting a YouTube Video directly into your website. You can add different widgets – a Book Now button, pricing packages with real-time availability or an overview of all of your trips on WeTravel.
1) Where to find the code
a) In your trip dashboard:
b) On the trip page:
You will now access the widget creator with options to create a Book Now button, pricing packages with real-time availability or an overview of all of your trips on WeTravel. You can also copy a direct link to your trip. Please select, which embedding version you like the best and copy the code.
4) Open your Weebly.com editor and go to the page you want to add your trip to.
5) Click on “Embed Code ” on the left side. Drag and drop it to the location where you want to place your trip
6) Click on “Edit Custom HTML”
7) Copy the code from WeTravel into the HTML field
8) Click Publish
9) You have now embedded your WeTravel trip into your website.