So you just created group trip on WeTravel but you are having trouble embedding the trip to your Wix site?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
This tutorial will show you how to integrate your WeTravel trip directly into your Wix site, similarly to inserting a YouTube Video directly into your site, transforming a simple Wix site into a site with a beautiful WeTravel trip in it.
1) Go into your WeTravel account and click on “My Trips” in the menu that pops up when you hover over your name in the upper right hand corner.
Next, click on “Manage Trip” next to the trip you want to embed in your website.
2) Click on “Embed in your Website”
3)Click on “Copy Code”
4) Open your Wix Website Editor page and choose the page you want to edit.
5) Click ”Add ” on the left side of the Editor, click ”More” and then ”HTML Code”.
5) Click on ”Enter code”, paste your WeTravel trip code in the code column and click ”Update”.
6) Drag the trip to the size convenient for your website.
7) Click Publish.
There you go, now you have a beautiful embedded trip on your homepage.
Need additional assistance?
Our developers are there to help, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org