Travel across Uganda by safari vehicle, boat, on foot, with visions of waterfalls, wildlife and local culture. You'll track the rare Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi and sit for a visit, Trek in Kibale Forest to spend time with the Chimpanzees, embark on a driving safari to see lions, buffaloes, elephants, antelopes and many species of birds, and explore local Culture village walks, forest walks and other activities
This tour is for the Primate lovers and those wanting a varied look at East African beauty.
Tour Price Includes:
· ground transportation in a safari "pop top" vehicle including all fuel and vehicle costs
· an English speaking guide/driver
· all the park entrance fees
· GORILLA PERMIT
· CHIMPANZEE PERMIT
· Accommodation with meals as per itinerary
· Morning & Evening game drives
· Ziwa Sanctuary,
· Boat cruises
· Ferry crossing
· Visit to top of Murchison Falls,
· Nature walks,
· Shoebill Search in Mambaba Swamp
· Forest Walk,
· Lunch and Water Enroute.
Not included: Personal Expenses, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Visas, Flight fares etc.
On your arrival to Entebbe International Airport in Uganda you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred for overnight at Cassia Lodge. Located on Buziga Hill, one of the highest hills of Kampala, the lodge is close to Lake Victoria with an astonishing view of the lake as well as the city.
Bed and Breakfast