24 days and 24 night 200 Hour Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Join us for an amazing 200-hour Transformative Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga teacher training at Yoga Dunia, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia. Minutes from the beach in a peaceful location, this is the perfect location to dive deeper into your Yoga and become qualified to teach.
We are offering a combined equally balanced course where you will learn all the Yang and Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give you the skills and qualifications to teach both Yin and Yang quality yoga classes.
The training includes Vinyasa, and Yin asana, philosophy, practical interactive learning labs, and student practical teaching labs. Your own practice will deepen as you apply the theory of both yin and yang yoga to yourself and have the opportunity of practicing teaching both of these styles to others. By the end of this intensive course, you will be able to confidently teach both a Vinyasa and Yin class.
Claire Green – Lead Teacher Trainer
Senior Yoga teacher, yoga therapist, and passionate yogi. Claire’s teaching experience involves British Wheel of Yoga Foundation course teacher training, Yin yoga teacher training, retreats, workshops, group classes, privates, pregnancy, postnatal, Myofascial release,
and yoga therapy. She incorporates both Yin/Myofascial techniques practices. You will be trained to develop your own self-practice, create balanced Yin sequences, and teach safely and confidently, whilst gaining a deeper insight into the yogic philosophy of life which goes beyond the asana. This training will not only give you the tools to live a better life and share your gift of yoga with the world, but it will also offer a powerful reflective insightful personal journey. Claire has over 1,200 hours of teacher training and 16 years of teaching experience; completing 500 hours with the British Wheel of Yoga in 2005; Birthlight pregnancy yoga training in 2009. She gained the British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course Teacher Trainer certification in 2011 delivering the British Wheel of Yoga Hatha yoga-based teacher training. In 2014 she completed Forrest Yoga Advanced Yoga Training before furthering her training in 2015 completing 500-hour with Maggie Reach studying yin yoga therapy, yoga philosophy, chanting, and Ayurveda, co-run with Neil Pearson, a specialist in physical therapy and chronic pain. She continued these studies in Chennai, India, with teachers D.V. Sridhar, Viji Vasu, & Radha Sridhar at Yoga Raksanam. In 2019 she completed further Yin Yoga training with Jo Phee & Joe Barnett.
Pilu Nebreda- Vinyasa Lead Teacher
As a Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours), Pilu has 900 hours of teacher training and over 8 years of teaching experience in yoga. Initially completing her Ashtanga 200 hours with Ashtanga at Sachidananda School in Mysore, India in 2017. Later, she completed a further 200 hours of Vinyasa Yoga Education with the well-recognized Briohny Smith. Pilu went on to complete Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in 2017, with Mandalablue Yoga, Gili Air, Indonesia, and later became one of the mentors for the founder of the Fly High Yoga Teacher Training, Jose Luis Jimenez, assisting with his training programs and
continues to assist with these training. She completed her Essential Yoga Anatomy with Jason Crandell and Paul B. Rosache in 2018 and completed further yoga training with Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Indonesia with Serenity Yoga Student training with Caroline Linelayzell in 2019. She immerses herself in 300 hours with Deepa Ji from Rishikesh many teachers from all over the world bringing together the traditional and contemporary aspects of a yoga practice. She is an eternal student, an active and adventurous person, living in 7 different countries, most of the time in small places close by the ocean. She has a strong background in Ashtanga Vinyasa, and aerial disciplines like aerial silk, trapeze, bringing creative vinyasa into these styles. Pilu also enjoys rock climbing and is a Free dive Instructor, enjoying the ocean, and which helps her to have a better understanding of breathing for the pranayama practice.
Accommodation is external to Yoga Dunia, there are so many options close by and we can easily help you find the right one for your budget. We have found in the past many people prefer to have some privacy at the end of the day.
Yoga Dunia reserves the right to refuse a student’s application for a teacher training event.
All trainees attending our events must have their own travel and medical insurance for the duration of the training.
By signing up for the Teacher Training course, you commit 100% to the course content with an open heart and motivation.
- Once you have been accepted on the course, we will send you the payment instruction and hold your spot temporarily for 48 hours.
- Only payment through WeTravel is accepted for the deposit.
- Your spot will not be confirmed until we receive your deposit.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- To receive the early bird registration discount, you have to book and pay the deposit three months before the training starts.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the beginning of teacher training. If payment is not made by this deadline, Yoga Dunia reserves the right to offer your spot to another student and your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the start date all payments are non-refundable.
- Before this date, your booking and the amount paid will be postponed toward a future teacher training or retreat within a 12 month period.
- Please note this does not include the original deposit paid.
- No refund will be made for arriving late or departing a training early.
- Please contact us in writing to cancel your booking.
- Yoga Dunia reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training course if the minimum number of participants is not reached (6 people). In this case, you will receive a voucher usable for a period of months.
- If a student is asked to leave the course due to disrespect or disruptive behavior, no refund will be given.
PANDEMIA UPDATED POLICY
- If the government restricts or shuts down group events in Bali – the training/s will be postponed to a later date in 2022 - if you cannot attend this date you have the option to transfer your payment to another training or year within 2 years.
- If Indonesia closes its borders or bans your area of travel to arrive in Indonesia, then the policy remains the same as above.
- In the case, you make your own decision and choose not to go forward with your travels, then the same policy above will be applied.
We have a spa closeby. We are located three minutes from the beach and local amenities
During the last day of the Yin element and the last day of the training you will have both a yin and Yang assessments to complete; this will be both written and practical teaching assignments.
For every day of training a healthy Breakfast is provided.