Is it time to be courageous and elevate your yoga practice and what you want to do with your life to the next level?
Are you ready to tap into your heart instead of that busy head of yours? To deepen into the fullest expression of who you could be?
Discover the limitless joy of practicing and teaching yoga from within, where inner energy resides by becoming a certified Yoga Alliance teacher and experiencing the vibrant spirit of Marrakech, Morocco. Not only will your felt senses amplify in Africa, you will also:
Explore your body.
Flirt with curiosity.
Embrace new discoveries.
Love yourself more, and
Connect with community.
Imagine how good it will feel to experience and accomplish something new and different; your soul’s desire to trust the path unseen and discover what more is available for you..
Decide now that you deserve a memorable experience of a lifetime.
Yoga Innergy’s multistyle 200 hour yoga teacher training focuses on the styles of
Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra.
This self development yoga program is specifically designed to help curious and passionate
students strengthen their personal practice, find their purpose, confidently teach and
consciously lead in this world.
If you’ve been waiting for the right training to release, refill, and redirect your vitality and
remember the wisdom that you already hold, look no further.
Through twice-daily yoga classes, embodiment practices, pranayama and meditation you will
experience at a deep cellular and soul level, the power and transformation of Yoga to heal
and liberate, while learning how to share this artistry with others.
For this Morocco 200 YTT we are bringing in some of the most world renowned teachers.
This includes The Yoga Barn’s Tina Nance, Yoga Nidra and Nature based specialist Simone
MacKay from Somah Journeys, The Anatomy School’s Rachel Ellery, Tantric Philosopher
and embodied movement sensation Andrew Mournheis (Tina Turner’s choreographer!) and
of course our very own vivacious global nomad Chocolako!
Yoga Innergy is designed to help you remember your purpose. Through direct experience
you will have an embodied understanding of the deeper wisdom of Yoga through the
energetics of movement, breath and meditation. You will learn to communicate with this
energy and see how it is speaking the same language as Earth, the Sun, the Moon and the
stars and everything in between. Yoga allows us to connect with a cosmic intelligence so
profound yet so practical it becomes a day to day tool as well as a consciousness expander.
This language carries the frequency of truth, and you will know truth by the way it feels.
“Feel it, then heal it.”
Yoga practice on and off the mat reminds us that mind, body and spirit are inseparable. It is
through this practice that we challenge ourselves to grow, expand and to joyfully live out our
dreams whilst helping others do the same.
We welcome you to join us in Africa for this energetic, residential Yoga teacher training.
Our posture clinics provide deep insight into the yoga asanas (yoga poses). Together we’ll
break down the key poses of yoga, step by step, cue by cue. We will explore the postures
anatomically and energetically and how they look and work in different bodies with
modifications and variations. You will learn to get creative with sequencing and wrap your
head around Sanskrit and the English names for each posture so you feel 100% confident in
This is far from your average foundation yoga teacher training. Our stellar faculty who are
considered masters in their own fields will offer specialist classes and workshops. These will
include subjects such as:
● The Anatomy of Movement with Rachel Ellery
● Transpersonal Counseling, Tantra and the ‘Dance of the Deities’ with Andrew
● Yin Yoga, nature based practice and altered states of consciousness through Yoga
Nidra (yogic sleep) with Simone MacKay
● Somatic Trauma and Embodied Feminine Awakening with Tina Nance
These modules will vary between 90 to 120 minutes throughout the 200-hour teacher
training. You will practice integrating these modalities into your teaching.
What to expect from this 200 hour Yin Yoga and Vinyasa flow Yoga teacher training:
● Yoga Alliance Certification, RYT-200
● 28 days of Accommodation
● 3 x daily nourishing, vegetarian meals and snacks, and fresh beverages
● All teaching materials and Yoga Innergy training manual
● Dive deep daily with multi-style yoga and meditation
● Learn to confidently teach yoga and meditation and the business of Yoga
● Expand your leaderships skills
● Access deep inner energy and healing
● Discover true inner alignment and find your purpose
● Build your confidence
● Experience the majestic Sahara Dessert
● Explore the enchanting Essaouira Beach
● Shop Moroccan souks and markets
● Reclaim your voice as a teacher and leader
● Establish life-long friendships
In this 200 hour Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training you will learn:
● Posture clinics (in depth breakdown of key Vinyasa and Yin yoga poses)
● Pranayama techniques (yogic breathing)
● The art of adjustments
● Lesson planning and sequencing
● Physiology and the anatomy of movement
● Various styles of meditation and mindfulness
● Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
● Effective intention setting with Sankalpa
● Embodied mindfulness
● The anatomy of movement
● Yoga history and philosophy
● Yoga Energetics
● How to develop your conscious leadership voice
● Yoga history and philosophy overview
● Embodied mindfulness practices
● Inner guidance and somatic movement practices
● The business of yoga and yogic lifestyle
● Vocal activation
● Intention setting
● Conscious streaming and journaling
● How to use embodied feminine techniques and rituals for cleansing and activation
● How to heal somatic trauma
Our home during this training is called Bab Zouina which translates as “the Door of Beauty”
in Moroccan. An enchanting space, surrounded by olive trees located at the foot of the Atlas
mountains in the Ourika Valley.
Approximately forty minutes by car (or three hours by camel!) from the hustle and bustle of
"...you'll feel her before you see her" is one way of describing an encounter with Chocolako. She's vibrant, colorful and fun, with a notable infectious smile. Her African roots and love for Morocco keep her returning year after year to immerse in ancient culture and timeless nourishment.
Drawing from her own life experience, it is her intention to guide people to discover freedom and self-worth within their own being, and for them to know themselves inside out and just how abundant and limitless they are. Yoga also become the glue in uniting Chocolako’s cultural differences taking her on a journey deep within her true self and inner energy. This place of complete union serves as a well of vitality for all that Chocolako offers back to the world. She is committed to working with forward thinking creatives and professionals, yoga practitioners and teachers of all levels, who embrace continuous awakenings, outperform limiting beliefs and reach more expansive versions of themselves.
With more than 1,000+ hours of accredited yoga teacher training in specialized areas such as yin yoga, embodied mindfulness, race-based trauma, and feminine embodiment, Chocolako weaves artistic expression through all that she creates. She collaborates with some of the world’s leading yoga teachers in her yoga teacher trainings, and retreats so that you discover who you are and why you’re here.
A true global nomad, Chocolako is a registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT500 and Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
As a kid I was born in Beirut, I then studied in Lebanon and Switzerland. After 20 years working in the environment protection and development field (travelling to most Arab countries and some African countries), In 2012, I started welcoming yoga friends in my farm in the Ourika valley (30 km away from Marrakesh). It was the beginning of Bab Zouina a center dedicated to yoga retreats. Morocco is my second homeland. I love this country, its people, its nature, its food, its culture, its traditions. It will be my pleasure to share Moroccan beauty and values with you.
Registration is confirmed after payment of deposit. In case of cancelation by the participant, the down payment will not be reimbursed. For any cancellation by the participant, the following conditions apply:
- Less than 30 days before the retreat: 50% of the registration fees are due
- Less than 7 days before the retreat: 100% of the registration fees are due
In this respect, participants are strongly encouraged to contract their own travel cancellation insurance.
The organizers, retreat leader, and host cannot be held responsible for any damages or accidents, loss, mishaps incurred by participants. Participants are responsible for their travel insurance (travel, accident, liability, etc.) for the entire duration of the retreat, festival stay and for all activities.
- Arrive by August 31, 2020
- Opening Ceremony : September 1st: 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Days Off : TBD
- Closing Ceremony : September 26th: 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Depart by September 27, 2020