Deposit Due: February 14, 2020
9-day Missions Trip to San Andres, Colombia.
Deposit: $150 Per Person
Trip Cost: $2800 Per Person
If Paying Monthly in Installments Per Person:
560/month (if starting January)
$700/month(if starting February)
Payment Due: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Installments Due: 15th and 30th of every Month
Final Payment Due: Friday, May 15, 2020
Deposit is non-refundable.
75% refunded if requested by Saturday, February 1, 2020
50% refunded if requested by Sunday, March 1, 2020
0% refunded if requested after Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Travel Documents Needed:
Passport: Cannot expire within 3 months post-travel.
Other documents covered by cost.
Immunization & Skin Care:
Immunization Not Required
Mosquito Repellant Requested
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Provided at all-inclusive Hotel.
Global Missions Policies:
Appropriate Church Attire
Light, loose-fitting clothing (2 outfits per day suggested)
Comfortable walking shoes
Conduct: Monitor Social Media Posting
•Supplies for Youth Summit (TBD)
-Translation App iTranslate
-Cell Phone Cover
Recommendations: iTranslate, Google Translate, GroupMe, WhatsApp, XE Currency
•Money for leisure activities
•Comfortable walking shoes
•All travelers will be booked through Travel Agent
•"Frequent Flyer Numbers" requested to received miles
Company: Golden Rule Travel
Agent: Linda Rose Miller, Agent
Company: Travel Portfino
Agent: Equivel Cabeza
The following are meant to reflect our core values and serve as guidelines during a mission trip.
As Global Missions team members, you are expected to:
1. Provide a positive attitude, project a willing heart to serve, and maintain positive, respectful relationships with team members. Demonstrate your faith through loving action, and reinforce all such behavior in others.
2. Be patient and supportive while we work through any presenting issues.
3. Make sure you have someone who knows where you are at all times. You should never leave the group or wander off alone at any time while on the mission trip.
4. Demonstrate a fluid and flexible attitude and a willingness to work as a team, placing your own personal wants aside to be a valuable team member and a servant to those in. Offer to help others, and be willing to ask for help whenever needed.
5. As a team, we stay together, including leaving in the mornings at the same time and working and supporting one another throughout the day and the night, if needed. Some unique situations may arise and will be communicated accordingly. Be mindful to ask others who may be in need of help, a break, a meal, a hug, or a prayer.
6. If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss them directly with the missions leadership team as soon as possible. He or she will then determine the best way in which to address the issue. Please refrain from discussing with others while the issue is being resolved. We are there to support the team and facilitate a positive experience.
7. Please abstain from excessive alcohol intake, and from using inappropriate, derogatory, or foul language.
8. Be mindful of social media posting while on the mission trip. We are asking that you only post photos of the team while doing mission work. Use discretion when posting photos during our “down time”. No photos of anyone in swimwear should be posted.
9. Take time to appreciate the blessings of being on such an extraordinary trip with exemplary professionals with a heart for mission work. This is such a rare opportunity that is truly transformative in countless, deeply meaningful ways. Seeds are planted, hope grows, and love endures. You will not return the same as when you first started the journey.
10. Once you return from the trip, share your experience with others.