Join a group to see Alaska Glaciers before they disappear. Join us on Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas. A 7-night Alaska Glacier cruise from Seattle, WA. Special group rates available. Call 505-999-1039 or Email: john@TropicalDestinationVacations.com for details.
Cruising to Alaska for the summer of 2021. Ship details include:-
1. The ship was built in 2014
2. The Quantum of the Seas sails round trip from Seattle, Washington
3. The ship has single rooms for solo travelers
4. Sea Plex indoor activities, including bumper cars, a roller rink, and trapeze school.
5. Inside sports facilities for basketball and other sports
8. Only skydiving facilities at sea
9. North Star observation pod - Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level. Breathtaking 360° views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony has Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 198 sq. ft. Balcony: 55 sq. ft.
Ocean View Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. Stateroom: 182 sq. ft.
Interior with Virtual Balcony High-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. Stateroom: 166 sq. ft.
Monday July 19, 2021. Depart Seattle, WA
Tuesday July 20, 2021 Cruising
Wednesday July 21, 2021 Sitka, Alaska Inside Passage
Thursday July 22, 2021 Endicott Arms, Dawes Glacier
Thursday July 22, 2021 Icy straight point, Alaska
Friday July 23, 2021 Juneau, Alaska
Tuesday July 21, 2021 Cruising
Wednesday July 22, 2021 Victoria, British Columbia
Thursday July 23, 2021 Seattle, WA