2021 FALL: Blossom 1 MW
- $498 per person for 10 weeks/20 classes
- Flexible payment plans available
- Zoom class video recordings in ASL
- Learning Management System (LMS) ASL, English and Sanskrit content
- Deafhood Yoga Certificate of Completion
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours (30 CEH) when applicable. $39 Processing Fee.
- RID Continued Education Units (3.0 CEU's) when applicable. $39 Processing Fee.
- Mala necklace (For Blossom 1)
- Deafhood Yoga apparel
- Deafhood Yoga Book and Movie Club
- Monday 09/13/2021 - Wednesday 11/17/2021.
- 90 Minute Classes
- Mondays & Wednesdays at 5:00 - 6:30pm EST
Check your U.S. Time zone: 5pm EST | 4pm CST | 3pm MST | 2pm PST | 11am HST
Blossom One: 5 Petals of Life® introduces a significant foundation to begin your yoga practice at any level, skill or experience. The 5 Petals of Life® is based on Hatha Yoga through the Sivananda lineage and life experiences as Kindred Spirits. Hatha Yoga is considered the “Mother of Yoga”. You learn, apply and practice these essential life skills to center, ground and balance your whole being. This fundamental foundation supports us to return to our birthright of happiness, inner peace, and love. From this heart-centered core, you are able to open your mind, body, and soul to listen, communicate and align more with the universal possibilities.
Deafhood Yoga® designed and trademarked this unique 5 Petals of Life® yoga curriculum to offer complete and wholistic yoga approach.
5 Petals of Life® teaches us the 5 main petals:
प्राणायाम | Pranayama | Breathing
व्रिअसन | Vriasana | Relaxation
आसन | Asana | Postures
जीवनविधान | Jivanavidhana | Lifestyles
ध्यान | Dhyana | Meditation
- Immersion in a program that is designed on a foundation to build upon, develop from and grow your internal natural skills.
- There is a maximum of twenty-four (24) spots in each class. MINIMUM of 5 students to activate this class.
- Series are offered: Online. Live. Anywhere. Any device.
- Each online yoga class is recorded live and emailed to you afterward. Enjoy yoga with your Deafhood Yoga Teacher, directly in fluent American Sign Language (ASL).
Online classes are conducted through the ZOOM video platform. After registration, you will receive a ZOOM link for every online class.
Appropriate Audience: *Kindred spirits seeking the inspiring practice of Deaf-centered yoga.
This involves personal hands-on yoga practice to apply as your self-care to integrate your personal and professional aspects of life.
For any requests about; reasonable accommodation, refund, and cancellation policy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindred Spirits: Applies to Allies, CDI's, CODA's, Deaf people, and Interpreters.
Continuing Education Hours (CEH) with Yoga Alliance ($39 processing Fee)
Deafhood Yoga’s 5 Petals of Life Series is approved by Yoga Alliance to offer Continuing Education Hours. The 5 Petals of Life® program offers 30 CEH’s in the four Educational Categories of:
Techniques, Training & Practice Teaching Methodology Anatomy & Physiology Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
*Applies to Kindred Spirits who are Allies, CDI's, CODA's, Deaf people, Interpreters and Yoga Teachers.
Continuing Education Units (CEU) with Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) ($39 Processing Fee)
Deafhood Yoga is an approved RID Sponsor for Continuing Education Activities. This 5 Petals of Life® program is offered for 3.0 CEUs at the General Studies of Some knowledge level. Appropriate Audience: *Kindred spirits seeking the inspiring practice of Deaf-centered yoga. This involves personal hands-on yoga practice to apply as your self-care to integrate your personal and professional aspects of life. *Kindred Spirits: Applies to Allies, CDI's, CODA's, Deaf people, and Interpreters.
Subject to change to fit the class' and instructor's pace and/or needs in current COVID-19 climate.
Here is the flexible payment plan available with a $83 deposit and 5 payments x $83 = $498 More info - click read more...
Deafhood Yoga believes in giving everyone financial flexibility.