Come to China for a trip of a lifetime where you'll experience its extremely diverse culture and authentic Chinese food! 10 days of language immersion and adventure trough three of China's most iconic cities, Beijing, Xi'an, and Shanghai.
First, tour Beijing, a city steeped in rich history. Explore back alley hutongs by rickshaw, visit epic sites like the awe-inspiring Forbidden City and serene Lama Temple, climb the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu, and come face-to-face with modern China's bustling open-air food market.
Then take a high-speed train to ancient Xi'an where you'll wander through the Muslim Quarter, and meet the 8th Wonder of the World - the Terra-cotta Warriors!
...But that's not all!
Then fly off to Shanghai in southern China where you'll enjoy world-class skyrises, lively shopping streets, and experiencing the upcoming youth culture of China
This is not a trip to miss!
1. After the registration due date and/or 120 days prior to trip: $50
2. 120-91 days prior to trip: $100 + extra trip cost
3. 90-61 days prior to trip: $150 + extra trip cost
4. 60 days prior to trip: $300 + extra trip cost
Extra trip costs are any extra costs that may occur in relation do late bookings, for example airfare & hotel room rate increases.
Due to the covid-19 coronavirus pandemic. Real China’s cancellation policy is set accordingly to Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) travel notice levels 1, 2 or 3 with-in 45 days prior to departure. Please refer to CDC level explanation found here: It is also important to understand “CDC” travel notices though may seem similar, but they are different from “state.gov” guidelines. Our cancellation policy is only in favor of notices from the “CDC.”
1. 120 days or more, $50 processing fee 2. 90-119 days, 10% of the trip cost per person + $150 processing fee 3. 60-89 days, 30% of the trip cost per person + $300 processing fee 4. 0-59 days, no refund
1. 60+ days, $50 processing fee + supplier loss2. 15-59 days, $150 processing fee + supplier loss3. 0-14 days, $300 fee + supplier loss
1. $50 processing fee + supplier lossSupplier loss is anything we cannot get back from third party travel providers such as airlines and hotels.Real China has the right to cancel a trip prior to departure if an event occurs that is outside of the company’s control, such as natural disasters, disease outbreaks, political instability etc.
Any items to be refunded will be processed after the trip has been completed. Refunds will be evaluated and processed within 60 days’ after the request is submitted. If during the trip any participants voluntarily leave the group, choose not take part in any group tour activities, or miss/do not attend group meals, no refund will be issued. If during the trip a participant must leave the group early due to a medical or family emergency, Real China will evaluate and process any necessary refunds. In these cases, most refunds consist of any meal or entrance ticket fees.Real China will provide a line-by-line itemization of refund amount. Real China recommends all trip participants apply for traveler’s insurance. Most traveler’s insurance plans cover only the specific person during emergencies. Any additional expenses such as logistics/hotel for other people such as faculty or trip leader to stay with the trip participant during the specific emergency may not be covered by insurance companies. This may require additional payment and will be billed post trip.
Important note – This policy is separate and different from our “Ground Cost Cancellation Policies”. International airfare tickets can be refunded ONLY if the ticket purchased is “refundable” through the carrier or issuing site. Further details will be provided after the proposal stage, and when clients have selected their preferred airfare. International airfare refers to US-Asia trans-Pacific flights that are booked through Real China. Once issued, tickets are non-refundable. Due to covid-19 coronavirus threat, airline may unilaterally cancel flights. Real China is unable to guarantee full flight refund upon cancellation. Refund of any type and timing of refund, whether in the form of airline credit or cash will solely be determined by the airline.