This 200-hour intensive training program is accredited by Yoga Alliance and makes you perfectly equipped to take up yoga teaching as a profession. The focus of the training is on the art of teaching along with an understanding of how to work with others and share your expertise with them. By the end of this training students will have a strong foundation in energy locks, mantra, breath control, and yoga philosophy.
Location: Anamaya Resort & Retreat Center, Montezuma, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
There are many opportunities for several types of outdoor activities near the resort.
Students must complete at least 40 hours of yoga practice before joining this training.
Please read these books before joining the training:
* Scientific Keys Volume Two: Key Poses of Yoga, Ray Long, MD (bring to training)
* The Heart of Yoga by T. K. V. Desikachar
* Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra
* The Art of Skillful Teaching Manual: by Banyan Gallagher and Friends
Also recommended for reading:
* The Gift by Hafiz, renderings by Daniel Ladinski
* Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
* Light on Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar
* Autobiography of a Yogi by Parahamsa Yogananda
* Tantric Quest by Daniel Odier
Can book for couples.
Can book for 3-member group also