Caribe Yoga Academy offers this training program in a stunning tropical setting where one can immerse in the tranquility and beauty of nature. Students will have the unique experience of exploring the ancient practice along with the modern science of yoga.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance qualifying you to lead in group asana classes anywhere in the world.
Location: Cashew Hill Jungle Lodge, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
* Favorite copy of the yoga sutras
* The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V Desikachar
* Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques by Mark Stephens
* The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys Volume 1 by Dr. Ray Long
Also suggested for Reading:
* The Wisdom of Yoga: A Seeker’s Guide to Extraordinary Living by Stephen Cope
* Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing by Carol Myss
* Anatomy of Movement (Revised Edition) by Blandine Calais-Germain
* Your favorite copy of the Bhagavad Gita
* Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga by Rolf Gates
* The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark