You don't have enough time to explore San Cristobal?
This program will be the solution, explore this amazing island from Santa Cruz and living the best experiences knwing the hingland of San Cristobal in a hiking guide tour, in next day you will take the 360 degress tours in boat to explore the kicker rock, the sardina bay and other places where you can make the snorkeling activity, snorkeling equipment (Mask and fins included).
Enjoy this adventure with us
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
* Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
* A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
* Every room (hotel/hostal) includes air conditioner, amenities and private bathrooms
* In Ecuador the name hotel or hostal depends of the number of rooms but not of the quality of service
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
* Excursion day depend of availability
* Price is per person
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Ferry to San Cristobal:
The pick up will be at 06H20 AM to travel to San Cristobal island
This shared transport allows you to bring 2 bags and 1 handbag per person. You need to present your service voucher to our representative along with ID.
HighLand of San Cristobal:
The highlands of San Cristobal exhibit distinctly different biozones than the other inhabited islands. The first stop on this trans-island journey is at El Junco, a freshwater lagoon nested in the center of the islands.
Here you can view Frigatebirds and other water fowl bathing in the lagoon. Unfortunately, you will not be able to join them in the inviting water. Moving on from the lagoon you will stop at La Galapaguera, San Cristobal's Tortoise research and conservation center, where a short walk through the jungle allows you to see and learn about this island's growing Tortoise population in a natural setting. The road ends at Puerto Chino beach, which is a remote bay on the southeast side of the island
Accommodation: 1 night at the Hotel in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal