Join us for an inspiring and insightful experience of YOGA-WATER™!
Christelle Chopard has been practicing SUP-Yoga since 2009. She trained teachers who are now offering classes through Europe, Canada, United States, South America and Asia.
Her background as holistic therapist and coach with successful practice worldwide adds a unique touch of wisdom through the training. Her sensitivity to the environment and wisdom from different culture in relation with Water Ceremonies brings a profound sensation of integration with the Elements for well-being through the practice.
Chopard is E-RYT500, C-IAYT, LDYT, Hatha Yoga, Qigong Instructor, Dance therapist as well as the founder of DHARMI® Method and YOGA-WATER™. She is a published author in the field of holistic stress management and the integration of nature’s wisdom for coaching, self- and professional-development.
Christelle is adventurous and sensitive to the environment. She is a kitesurfer, open-water swimmer, she enjoys hiking, skiing and tuning with nature’s elements.
What People Are Saying
“I completed the SUP/Yoga Water Mat certification with Christelle of Yoga-Water/Dharmi Yoga in July of 2016. Christelle is an excellent teacher with an authentic desire and skill for educating her students about the benefits of a yoga practice on the water. She has a wealth of knowledge to share with students of all skill levels, enabling them to relax and enjoy the serenity of yoga on the water. During your practice, you will learn that when we are able to connect more deeply with the elements, we are able to connect more intimately with ourselves. The tranquility gained from a yoga practice on the water provides a joyous sense of well-being for all students, and I cannot recommend this experience enough.” - Megan Kelley
About The Program
Reserved to Yoga Teachers with a minimum of E-RYT200 certification accredited by the Yoga Alliance.
You will receive 18 hours CEU accredited by the Yoga Alliance and certificate of completion of a Specific Training for Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Instructor.
- Rental of paddleboards, gears that are necessary for a harmonious and safe practice
- Rental of yogawatermat for practice
- Teachings and support if you have any concerns with lead instructor Christelle Chopard
- Continuing education hours accredited by Yoga Alliance YACEP
- Supportive online instructional videos
- Tools for building and maintaining a successful business (e.g., resources for effective communication & marketing; guidelines for partnerships with concessions, insurance coverage, & use of waivers)
- Evaluation and certification
- Integration on the Yoga-Water website with exchange of links if you wish