This is the best option to explote Isabela island with one of the best tours as Lava Tunnels Tour.
The volcanic origin of the Enchanted Islands is admired in indescribable landscapes such as these that will take your breath away and motivate you to explore and live an incomparable experience.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
* Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
* A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
* Every room (hotel/hostal) includes air conditioner, amenities and private bathrooms
* In Ecuador the name hotel or hostal depends of the number of rooms but not of the quality of service
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
* Excursion day depend of availability
* Price is per person
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Morning Departure - Ferry to Isabela Island - Meeting point to the dock of Puerto Ayora in which you will get on board in order to go to Isabela Island( 2 hours approximately) .
This shared transport allows you to bring 2 bags and 1 handbag per person. You need to present your service voucher to our representative along with ID.
Boat drops you off on dock of Puerto Villamil.
Wetland Tour (guide from the boat will coordinate this tour with you)
The guide will pick you up in the Puerto Villamil's dock to began this experiences.
The Wetlands are a complex of trails, located south of Isabela Island, Galapagos.
They have a great variety of flora and fauna, as well as the spectacular landscapes of the bay. We will see native animals such as landturtles, flamingos. and zarapitos, along with much flora and fauna.
We will visit nine trails that include the following sites: the Estero, the Poza Escondida, Poza Redonda, Túnel del Estero, Playa del Amor, Mirador de los Tunos and Pozas Verdes
We started the activity at 13H00 PM approximately from Isabela Island. From the bay we go through a kayak to a set of islets called Tintoreras. Well known for being the habitat of penguins and white tip sharks! We can sight these cute birds and have a great chance of finding wolves sailors along the coasts.
Other animals that we can observe while surrounding the islets are: rays, sea turtles, bay sharks, goldfish, etc. We enjoyed snorkeling time near the site.
After this unique encounter, we headed to the hotel in Isabela island
Accommodation: 1 night at the Hotel in Puerto Villamil, Isabela