These retreat dates are now full!
There are open spots for this retreat August 13-16, 2022 please sign up here: https://tri.ps/ksjFH
"Women in High Places!"
This is a women only 4 day, USA-based sacred yoga pilgrimage into the heart of the North Cascades Range of Washington State in the Pacific Northwest.
- Step into the healing rhythm of nature and unplug from fast-paced, technology centered modern lifestyle
- Practice healing & expanding goddess-based yoga informed by nondual Shakti/Shiva Tantra
- Connect to physical strength & intuitive wisdom
- Learn the fundamentals of backpacking & how to set up a backcountry camp
- Explore Sacred Activism & “Artivism” for supporting women and the environment
- 3 Nights & 4 Day Yoga Backpacking Pilgrimage
- Daily Devi-Inspired Hatha Yoga
- Goddesses of Yoga Studies in Nature: Bhuvaneshwari/Durga/Lakshmi
- Backpacking Into Pristine Goddess-Infused Nature
- Sacred Circle Practices with Glacier Vistas
- Guided creative expression & investigative journaling
- Mantra, Mudra, Meditation
- Meditation & Devotional Dance
- Learn Empowering Backpacking Skills
- Sacred Activism & Artivism Brainstorming
- Daily breakfasts and dinners
- Airport bus or car rental
- Pre or after pilgrimage accommodations
- Each person provides their own backpacking gear (exclusive of stove, cook pots, group water filter system which I provide. A detailed "Backpacking Gear Check List" is provided when you sign up)
- Lunch item costs (everyone will pack their own lunches so you have some of your favorite food items. Also, to learn how to gauge and pack food for backpacking!)
- Once you've signed up you'll be sent an "Acknowledgment of Risk Form" and "Terms and Conditions" documents for you to sign and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before the journey by email you'll receive a "Backpacking Gear Check List", "Wilderness Safety Guidelines" and "Leave-No-Trace-Backpacking" information.
- Also, we'll connect with via Zoom or by phone to go over your gear and to field any questions prior to the pilgrimage.
- The first day of the trip we'll meet up at a designated spot and caravan to the trailhead together, with the option to also meet us at the trailhead.
- Note: Also, we will be following and honoring the National Park Services requirement of solo tents for everyone this year.