4 nights at the Casa Cardiff to connect over the power of wholesome living foods. Located in beautiful Encinitas, California just minutes from local Cardiff beaches. This retreat is a one of a kind experience designed for you to nourish, nurture, rejuvenate and transform your physical and mental well being through high vibe raw vegan meals, restorative yoga and an educational (and fun!) cooking class and discussion over the raw food nutrition and cellular detoxification.
Kaitlyn is a Raw Food Chef, Certified Nutrition Consultant and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher based out of Encinitas, California. Her background in Plant Based Nutrition and her experience in working in a local Raw Food Kitchen led her to starting her own business. Kaitlyn cooks as a personal vegan chef, offering a local meal prep service and raw food cleanses to her community, as well as caters to intimate events and retreats worldwide. Kaitlyn is passionate about bringing community together in a conscious and nourishing setting, to celebrate and connect over the power of wholesome living foods.
Encinitas is a coastal town located in North County San Diego. Encinitas is known for its beautiful coastline and health conscious community. Locals spend their days outdoors soaking up the year round sunshine and beautiful weather.
- Retreat location is at @thecasacardiff in Cardiff by the Sea (a suburb area of Encinitas)
- Retreat will be held in a beautiful 3-bedroom home in a friendly safe neighborhood.
- The house includes 2 bathrooms, a full-size kitchen, 2 sun decks and a cozy living room space.
- Yoga will take place outside on the front deck.
- Retreat location is a 5 minute drive down a hill to the beach or a 20 minute walk.
- 30 minute drive from the San Diego Airport (with no traffic).
All meals on this retreat will be 100% raw, vegan, plant based, gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free and free of most common allergies like (soy, corn, dairy, wheat etc). The meals are created with the intention to heal, cleanse and nourish! Each meal is made from scratch, using a variety of whole plant foods. The menu will be released one month prior to the start of the retreat.
Breakfast will be a variety of fresh juice, smoothies, fruit, coconut yogurt and superfood granola. Each day there will be a special dehydrated item. Ex: Bagel, cinnamon rolls, crepes etc.
Lunch will be served 'meal prep style' and will be prepared and prepped in the fridge for retreat guest convenience. We will also be making our lunch together on the day of our group cooking lesson.
Dinner will be a 3 course group dining experience! Including one appetizer, main course and dessert. Each evening will be focused on a different ethnic theme!
- This is an all women's retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- VALID PASSPORT REQUIRED for this retreat.
- You must pay a minimum deposit (50% of the total retreat price) to reserve your seat.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- You must pay the retreat balance in total 20 days (Sep 17) prior to retreat start date, otherwise your booking will be cancelled and deposit forfeited.
- You have until 30 days before the retreat to request any refunds (with the exception of the deposit)
- You must sign and return liability waiver and retreat contract before the start date of the retreat.
Shared Room Accommodation - Trundle Beds w/ Shared Bath.
Located in the top floor bedroom with 1 king size bed.
Top or Bottom Trundle Beds are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
Shared bath (1-3 person).
View Accommodation Photos
Check in: 4:00pm
Welcome Ceremony 5:30pm
3 Course Dinner 7:00pm
*Please note that the only meal provided this day is dinner.