Join us in this tour through the magic island of Santa Cruz located in the world famous Galapagos Islands , you will visit the the most important turistic sites of Santa Cruz like the Scientific Staton of Charles Darwin while seeing all the iconic faune of this island like the giant turtles, marine iguanas, frigates!
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
* Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
* A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
* Every room (hotel/hostal) includes air conditioner, amenities and private bathrooms
* In Ecuador the name hotel or hostal depends of the number of rooms but not of the quality of service
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
* Excursion day depend of availability
* Price is per person
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Transfer in: personalized welcome (Poster with names and guide waiting for you at the aiport)
High Land:.- Upper part Santa Cruz Island Entrance and personalized welcome (Poster with names and guide waiting).
Charles Darwin Scientific Station: is an Interpretation Center open to the public and you can also learn about the breeding program for giant tortoises in captivity and their repatriation.
At the end of the activities you will be taken to the Hotel in which where you will be hosted
Accommodation: 1 night at the Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz