This experiences has a total of 5 days, so this itinerary is available each Saturday ending at Wednesday. Living the best experiences in our Yacht, we are going to explore amazing places of Galapagos island.
We offer you the best service and experiences of your life, just explore us and taking time to feel the perfect moment in the perfect destiny, Galapagos.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* PLEASE ASK FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOK
* SINGLE PASSENGERS SUPLEMENT 50%
* ROUND TRIP AIR FLIGHT TO GALAPAGOS AT US$500 PER PERSON
* HANDING FEE FOR NOT ISSUING TICKETS WITH PERFECT DESTINY US$60 PER PERSON
* DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN 10% (BETWEEN 6 AND 11 YEARS OLD)
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
* Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
* A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
* Accommodation in double cabin
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
* Dress code is sportswear
* Vessels itineraries are subject to change without previous notice; due to seasonal changes, weather conditions or Galapagos National Park regulations.
* Price is per person
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
* First deposit required to confirm of US$700 per person
* Balance must to be paid 90 days prior to the cruise departure.
160 days or more before the cruise departure:
- Cancellation: $200 per person penalty fee (Balance can be used as credit or refund)
- Reschedule: No fee
120 to 160 days before the cruise departure
- Cancellation: $500 per person penalty fee (Balance can be used as credit or refund)
- Rescheduled: No fee per person penalty fee
90 to 120 days before the cruise departure
- Cancellation: $700 per person penalty fee
- Rescheduled: $350 per person penalty fee
Cancellation less than 90 days before the cruise departure:
- Penalty of 100% of the booked tour
- Rescheduled might apply a difference in cruise rate, please check with us
Does not apply discount over discount
Applies for new reservations
Transfer in: personalized welcome (Poster with names and guide waiting for you at the aiport)
Departure to the Galapagos Islands, arrival at Baltra airport, where our naturalist guide of the National Park will be waiting for you.
High Land:.- After your arrival and lunch on board, we will visit the interesting HIGHLANDS OF SANTA CRUZ, where we will hike and encounter giant tortoises in their natural habitat, a natural wonder. For this visit we recommend to use sport shoes, long pants, raincoat, hat and sun block.
At the end of the activities you will be taken to the Cruise in which where you will be hosted
Accommodation: 1 night at Yacht