Type of itinerary: Group service
Trip duration: 5 days
Group Size: Min 1 – Max 25
Activities: Culture and History / Nature / Archeology
Group service: means that each day you will join other travelers in each destination, with a professional local guide on each excursion and you will share the bus or minivan
Degree of Physical Difficulty: Easy - You must be in good health and reasonably fit
Departure Dates: Daily: departures are available throughout the year
Minimum Age: No, the Peruvian government has not established any age limit, it depends on the operators and the clients
April to November is the best time (sunny season)
December to March is the rainy season
This travel package is completely customizable according to your interests and needs
Why book our tours?
Our tours include all the services that the others at an incredible price, what does all this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with Cultura Viva Travel Agency.
Advantages of the trip
- The Cultura Viva Travel Agency offers you very high-quality services
- Assistance 24/7 from the moment you book with us
- We have the best prices on all tours, 100% guaranteed for tour packages to Machu Picchu
- We have developed a wide selection of the best itineraries
- We offer you tours in Peru that are fully customizable
- Top quality English-speaking local guides to accompany visits and excursions
- Local transportation, train and bus tickets, tickets and all services included below
- All transfers are assisted by English-speaking staff
- We control our operations from start to finish, offering quick, warm and precise responses to your requirements and guaranteeing the success of your tourist programs in Peru
- Responsibility, the positive environmental and social impact of our operations at all levels
Technical information Peru:
- Procedures: Passport valid for at least six months after the date of return to your country
- Health: Almost all the cities visited are at altitude (Cusco, 3400masl). Non-compulsory vaccination
- Climate: Dry season from April to November. Cold weather from July to September in the Andes, but with magnificent light. Rainy season from January to March
Important note Peru:
The prices of the program are valid from January 2 to December 23 with the exception of the following dates:
- End-of-the-year parties (Christmas and New Year), Carnival, Easter
- Holiday (May 1, July 28 and 29)
- Inti Raymi celebration in Cusco (from June 19 to 26)
- Prices are per person.
- Price based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Base price in a 3* hotel
- Los precios son por persona.
- Precio basado en 2 personas compartiendo 1 habitación doble o matrimonial
- Precio base en hotel Premium
Arrival in Cusco, the ancient Inca capital of the Incas. Upon arrival, assistance at the airport and transfer to your hotel, where the rest of the morning is free time to rest at the hotel in order to acclimatize to the altitude and avoid altitude sickness.
You can spend this day exploring Cusco, the ancient capital of the Inca Empire, its streets lost in time and making contact with its kind and loving people.
o Places to visit: the city and the colonial neighborhoods such as San Blas, San Cristóbal, etc.
o local markets and its living culture
o museums and churches (the most beautiful you will see in South America)
and more: ask your designated travel consultant for more options