5 nights at The Casa Cardiff! Located in beautiful Encinitas, a coastal town in San Diego, California. This retreat is one of a kind! Our goal is to hold space for a transformational experience through wholesome, living foods and yoga incorporating the 5 elements. The retreat is filled with organic, nourishing and cleansing raw vegan meals + two daily practices of yang and yin yoga based around the 5 elements.
Retreat Chef + Host:
Kaitlyn is a Raw Food Chef, Certified Nutrition Consultant and 500 Hour Yoga Teacher based out of Encinitas, California. Her background in Plant Based Nutrition and her experience in working in a local Raw Food Kitchen for a year guided her into starting her own business. Kaitlyn cooks as a personal vegan chef, offering a local meal prep service and raw food cleanses to her community, as well as caters to intimate events and retreats worldwide. Kaitlyn is passionate about bringing community together in a conscious and nourishing setting, to celebrate and connect over the power of wholesome living foods.
Volunteer Yoga Teacher: Megan is a 500 Hour Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness Teacher & Retreat Host based out of Liverpool, England. She specializes in Yin and Seasonal Hatha Vinyasa yoga and offers classes to both adults and children. Megan’s has a background and degree in psychology from Edinburgh University, which has led her to be passionate about guiding others to a holistic approach to wellbeing, by connecting the mind and body. Megan runs and hosts her own Yoga Retreats twice a year in Malaga, Spain. Her mission is to make yoga accessible to as many people as possible and is known for offering a variety of modifications to allow beginners and more advanced students to practice together.
Encinitas is a coastal town located in North County San Diego. Encinitas is known for its beautiful coastline and health conscious community. Locals spend their days outdoors soaking up the year round sunshine and beautiful weather.
- Retreat location is at @thecasacardiff in Cardiff by the Sea (a suburb of Encinitas)
- Retreat will be held in a beautiful 3-bedroom home in a friendly safe neighborhood.
- The house includes 2 bathrooms, a full-size kitchen, 2 sun decks and a cozy living room space.
- Yoga will take place outside on the front deck.
- Retreat location is a 5 minute drive down a hill to the beach or a 20 minute walk.
- 30 minute drive from the San Diego Airport (with no traffic).
All meals on this retreat will be 100% raw, vegan, plant based, gluten free, refined sugar free and free of most common allergies like (soy, corn, dairy etc). The meals are created with the intention to heal, cleanse and nourish! Each meal is made from scratch, using a variety of whole plant foods. The menu will be released one month prior to the start of the retreat. Please reach out if you would like to view a sample menu.
Breakfast will be a variety of fresh juice, smoothies, fruit, coconut yogurt and superfood granola. Each day there will be a special dehydrated item. Ex: Bagel, cinnamon rolls, crepes etc.
Lunch will be served 'meal prep style' and will be prepared and prepped in the fridge for retreat guest convenience.
Dinner will be a 3 course group dining experience! Including an appetizer, main course and dessert. Each evening will be focused on a different ethnic theme!
One evening we will visit a local raw food restaurant for a group dinner.
Please view the itinerary below for the schedule of the meals.
- This is an all women's retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- VALID PASSPORT REQUIRED for this retreat.
- You must pay a deposit (50% of the total retreat price) to reserve your seat.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- You must pay the retreat balance in total 60 days (Feb. 20) prior to retreat start date, otherwise your booking will be cancelled and deposit forfeited.
- You have until 60 days (Feb. 20) before the retreat to request any refunds (with the exception of the deposit)
- You must sign and return liability waiver and retreat contract, at time of deposit.
- If retreat guest has covid (or has been in contact with somebody with covid) by retreat start date, then guest will not be able to attend. Retreat funds will be credited to a future retreat date.
- In the event that the county restricts gatherings, the retreat will be postponed to a further date. All bookings will be refunded in the event the county restricts gatherings outside of retreat occupancy.
Check in and arrival will be anytime after 3pm.
3:00pm: Check into Casa Cardiff
5:30-6:30pm: Opening Circle + Group Meditation led by Megan and Kaitlyn
7:00- Group 3 Course Dinner with Chef Kaitlyn
*Please note that the only meal provided this day is DINNER.