Fall into Flow with your Life during our 6 incredible days in the Maldives, island hopping different spots each days as we stay on a liveaboard boat!
We are excited to bring you this unique dream experience as we venture around this sea nation of 1000+ coral islands and 26 ring-shaped atolls of surreal beaches, lagoons, and reefs.
Along with morning meditation & gentle yoga on the sundeck of the yacht & sunset yoga on the beach each day, we’ll disembark our liveaboard to explore a different island every day and water sports. Snorkeling and a surf lesson will be included, and you have the option to also kayak, standup paddleboard, or go diving in the world-renowned waters.
There's a high chance we’ll spot dolphins while we cruise, as well as huge 1-3 meter mantas, sharks, and incredible fish!
Discover a place to unplug, slow down, and build conscious connections with your body, soul, other like-minded people from across the world, and with mother nature in her finest spots.
Join us our group of already 12 to experience why people can’t stop smiling and come back for a second - or a third - retreat with us! Excited to come together as strangers and leave as newfound family from all around the world :)
Maldives. Aka the ultimate paradise island vacation of your dreams!
An exotic tropical nation in the Indian Ocean made up of 1000+ coral islands with endless surreal beaches, blue lagoons, and extensive reefs…
Flying in, you’ll spy endless spotted islands against the different shades of turquoise.
Upon landing, we’ll scoop you up onto our liveaboard boat to embark on an unreal yoga, wellness, and adventure vacation where we will go island hopping for 6 days!
An all-inclusive liveaboard retreat gives us a streamlined experience voyaging into some of the best scenery and adventures the Maldives has to offer.
Arriving into Male, the main island of Maldives, and get ready for…
Starting your days with sunrise meditations and gentle morning yoga stretching on the sundeck, with expansive sweeping views of the 99% sea nation and its endless islands.
Fueling up on breakfast before disembarking for daily land and sea adventures on different islands and beaches. Snorkeling anytime is always an option, and if you like to add-on more sea adventures, you can scuba dive, surf, kayak, or standup paddleboard!
What better way to experience the dreamy gifts this corner of the world can offer than to dip into the silky waters and get a chance to peek at the unreal underwater scene with chances to spot dolphins, sharks, mantas, and endless vibrant fish?
As a special touch of nature’s best, we’ll even spend a day on our own “deserted island” white sandbank, complete with a picnic and if the tide allows, time under the stars!
Expect the invitation to join daily meditation and yoga, reflection and journaling, inquiry and dreaming, belly laughs and life talks, and so much more!
This will be the tranquil backdrop of our adventure together with other free-spirited and fun-loving souls like yourself.
Everything is designed so that you can re-envision what makes you come alive and enjoy the life you’re meant to live!
We will live and sail the Maldives on the 92-foot award winning liveaboard yacht. The boat is outfitted with 10 comfortable cabins for 2, each with air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with hot water. There’s plenty of space to mingle with your new friends or retreat to yourself in your room, the spacious sundeck, or common areas.
On-ship activities include meditation and gentle yoga on the sundeck, international cuisine prepared by our boat’s chef, drinks at the bar (available in Maldives only at resorts and boat-bars), with plenty of time for sunbathing, wellness chats, storytime, and evenings after dinner on the “moondeck”!
We’ll be in great hands, as our captains are experienced fisherman who developed their love and knowledge of these waters for over 20 years. Our boat also won “Best Fishing Safari” and “Liveaboard Captain of the Year” awards at the Maldives Boating Awards 2017!
Having traveled 70 countries and living around the world, Cynthia’s picked up a bit of an intuition for identifying spaces with tranquil, yet powerful vibes. Where the land and mother nature nurtures powerful group journeys, elevating transformation group wellness retreats to its greatest potential.
No better spot than under this vast open sky, white sand, turquoise waters, twinkling stars, and magic all around. Get ready for inspired interactions, nature-inspired adventures, and compelling stories!
Not convinced? You’ll just have to join us this summer to experience the magic yourself!
- You’re ready to answer the call of adventure, not just for the gram, but for your soul to leap into a true vacation that captures memories that bathe in all your senses.
- You’re ready to get back into the world more alive than ever before and connecting with amazing community from around the world.
- You want to check off some “bucket list” items you never knew you had, and are ready to re-imagine your new and more well-rounded “Bucket List 2.0”!
- You have worked hard lately and more than ready to soak in luscious scenery with tropical flair in every direction!
- You crave an accessible, turnkey vacation getaway, so all you have to do is book your flight without concern about ferries, charter boats, or seaplanes that almost all tourist accommodations require.
- You want a well-crafted wellness retreat with not as much downtime that fill most retreat agendas, yet strikes the right balance of exciting activities and free time.
- You want to meet a like-minded, life-passionate crew in a fun setting, people who will instantly feel like your cheerleader as you step into your best version of YOU.
- You are new or experienced in yoga, and inspired to take it to new, elevated levels under the sky on the seas or on the beach!
- You long for a sense of renewal, inspiration, rest, and treasured memories you can forever take with you.
- You’re feeling fresh, bold, adventurous, badass, and READY to get outside your comfort zone and cozy routine, and just seeking a guide or two to show you the way.
- You want to live a better, more authentic, aligned, fulfilling life with freedom.
- You are ready to design your life to Live in Adventure!
From the Chicago area and having traveling 70 countries in 7 continents, Cynthia Wong is passionate about creating inspired events to help people design their own authentic dream life. She’s ran island yoga adventure retreats across 5 countries and is ecstatic to finally run her 13th retreat after multiple postponements! It will be a first in Maldives and of this type!
Cynthia’s taught across 17 countries for over 3000+ students, of which 200 were outdoors and allowed her to integrate the magic of nature. She has over 500 hours of yoga teacher certifications in Bali in Vinyasa Yoga, Standup Paddleboard Yoga, Pre & Post Natal Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and has further delved into women’s yoga, tantra yoga, shamanic astrology, theta healing and more.
She also organizes corporate and university wellness sessions, inspired group travel coordination worldwide, and most recently, coaching-consulting yoga teachers and wellness facilitators to design and fill their own dream destination retreats.
Overall, she loves helping people find a better balance of effort and ease in their life. She’s driven by a desire to discover what magic happens when we live with wild abandon, give without expectation, and love without fear… so that we can all Live in Adventure any day!