This is a 7 day, USA-based sacred yoga pilgrimage into the heart of the North Cascades Range of Washington State in the Pacific Northwest.
- Step into the healing rhythm of nature and unplug from fast-paced, technology centered modern lifestyle
- Practice healing & expanding goddess-based yoga informed by Nondual Shakta Tantra
- Connect to physical strength & intuitive wisdom
- Learn the fundamentals of backpacking & how to set up a back country camp
- Explore Sacred Activism & “Artivism” for supporting women and the environment
- 6 nights & 7 day yoga backpacking pilgrimage
- Daily Wisdom Goddess Yoga
- Goddesses of Yoga Studies in Nature: Lalita/Yakshis/Annapurna/Matangi/Durga/Kali
- Backpacking Into Pristine Goddess-Infused Nature
- Sacred Circle Practices with Glacier Vistas
- Guided creative expression through writing and investigative journaling
- Mantra, Mudra, Meditation
- Meditation & Devotional Dance
- Learn Empowering Backpacking Skills
- Sacred Activism & Artivism Brainstorming
- Daily breakfasts and dinners
- Airport bus or car rental
- Pre or after pilgrimage accommodations
- Lunch item costs (everyone will pack their own lunches so you have some of your favorite food items. Also, to learn how to gauge and pack food for backpacking!)
- Once you've signed up you'll be sent a "Liability Waiver" and "Terms and Conditions" documents for you to sign and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before the journey by email you'll receive a "Backpacking Gear Check List", "Wilderness Safety Guidelines" and "Leave-No-Trace-Backpacking" information.
- Also, we'll connect with each person in-person, by Skype or phone to go over your gear and to field any questions prior to the pilgrimage.
- The first day of the trip we'll meet up at a designated spot and caravan to the trailhead together, with the option to also meet us at the trailhead.
"Experience the bliss, creative inspiration, and rejuvenation found in goddess yogic studies in the wilds of Washington in the North Cascades Mountains."
This is a journey of a lifetime, one that invites you into deep positive change and opens you to a reverence for All that Is. For there is nothing quite like sleeping upon Maa's earthen bed, while basking at the endless expanse of the cosmos, drinking from Her glacial waters, and feeling Her varying breaths and summer sun on your skin.
Come with us...I'll lead you on the path to all that She is, Her majesty, Her pure reality: You. Mother Earth has the power to heal and open energy pathways like no other place can, as we explore yogic practices in their origin setting -- Mother Nature.
- Instruction on the fundamentals of backpacking
- Guidance into magical goddess-infused natural places
- Transforming goddess teachings of yoga
- Practices based on ancient yoga lineages of non-dual Shaiva/Shakti of Kashmir & Shakta Tantra
- Artistic guidance & investigative journaling promots
- Sisterhood support & community
- Downtime to just "be"!
-Sacred activism/artivism support