Immerse yourself in the magic of the Wadi Rum desert and discover the secrets of the rock city of Petra in Jordan. A spiritual journey that leads you to yourself. Our program will pamper your body, mind and soul
This 7-day retreat offers you a once-in-a-lifetime unforgettable retreat and tour experience!
We will take time to travel and explore the beautiful country of Jordan alongside Meditation, spiritual practices as well as visiting local sites and participating in various cultural tours and activities.
You will also learn how to heal yourself and release negative emotions and experiences that may be blocked in your body, mind, and soul. All whilst soaking in the energy of this wonderful country.
Retreat highlights include:
- Daily spiritual Sessions/Lessons
- Ceremonies in the Desert of Wadi Rum
- Jeep Tour & Camel Ride in Wadi Rum
- Day Trip in Petra
- Trekking in Wadi Rum
- Meeting locals and learn about the Bedouin culture and history of Jordan
- Beach Day at the Red sea
This retreat is taking place in the Jordanian Desert Wadi Rum
Our tours and teachings are held in English
What's Included in This Package:
Daily Meditation classes in Wadi Rum
Transportation during the retreat
Private guide (in Wadi Rum)
(in Petra you explore the site by yourself)
Sessions & Ceremonies
Excursions & tours
3 daily delicious and nutritious meals in Wadi Rum
Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
Accommodation in our Bedouin Retreat in Wadi Rum(6 nights | 7 days)
- Appropriate clothing for our excursions: no tank tops, no plunging necklines, long clothes
- trekking clothes or for women: leggings and long blouses/shirts etc.
- Please remember that we are in an Islamic country and have contact with local people. Jordan is very liberal, but we still want to travel with respect ;-)
- Yoga clothes (when we are alone in the camps, normal yoga clothes are ok, but please keep in mind that the bedouins usually don't see women's skin; the same goes for men)
- Swimwear, bathing shoes (Dead Sea) flip flops (showers), a second pair of trainers that can get wet (Wadi Mujib)
- White outfit for our closing ritual
- White outfit for our baptism ceremony (that can get wet)
- Travel towels
- Water bottle
- Good shoes (trainers are suitable, but no open-toed trekking sandals or similar)
- Light sleeping bag
- Torch (in Dana we only have solar power), charger (power bank)
- Travel yoga mat (can be purchased on site if required, please let us know in advance)
- disinfectant and tissues, mouth and nose masks (That depends of course, we will inform you again)
- Warm clothes for the evening
- At the airport you should buy a sim card for the internet (we still won't have Connection in the desert of Wadi Rum).
- sleeping mask (for our sessions)
Check for the Jordan pass about Entrance fees & visa modalities
- Please inform yourself in advance about the rules in your country of departure.
- We are happy to help you with additional hotel accommodation or tours/if you want to add on time.
Jordan's climate ranges between a more Mediterranean climate to a desert climate, but the land is generally very arid. Winter temperatures in the southern and northern highlands range between 9-13°C, while the deserts regions range from 19-22°C. In the Jordanian Valley, summer temperatures range between 38-39°C, while in the desert regions, they vary between 26-29°C. About 75% of precipitation falls during the winter. Jordan's climate is influenced by the Dry Sirocco (Khamsin) winds, which can lead to large temperature anomalies, with increases of up to 15°C. The Shammal Winds are also an influencing factor, blowing from the north and northeast and causing high daytime temperatures.
Traveling to Wadi Rum from Amman:
From Amman you can travel by domestic flight to Aqaba and then reach Wadi Rum by cab (around 35-50 Jod per car) or by Jett bus from Abdali or 7th Circle (both Amman) to Aqaba (several times a day) and then by cab to Wadi Rum. Private driver from Amman / or Queen Alia from 120/135 Jod per way per car
in the mornings there is a bus from amman to wadi rum visitor center (find the infos below):
(Please note, that tickets can be purchased only while in Jordan)
The cheapest Way to Travel is a Rental Car. It is really easy to drive in Jordan, just take care of the bumps!!! an take pictures & Videos when picking up the rental car from in- and Outside and also watch under the car.
Petra - Wadi Rum:
From Petra you can reach Wadi Rum by car or cab - there is also a bus 2x a day (6am or 5pm).
From Wadi Rum Village there is a bus at 9am every morning going to Petra.
Taxis take ca. 50 JOD per way.
Aqaba - Wadi Rum
You can reach us by Jett Bus (departure 7:30/8:00 am from South Beach or Aqaba Terminal Jett Bus)
by taxi from Aqaba Airport or from the City/Bus Terminal
(Prices between 35-50 JOD)
Where we will meet you:
Meeting Point where you can park, use the Bathroom and take a break before starting the tour or get the transfer to our Camp:
Desert Rest House, Rum Village (google maps)
You arrive individually in Wadi Rum Village ( we will assist you) Check-in from 2:00pm
Meeting Point: Rest House Rum Village or if you arrive by Jee Bus: Visitor Center Wadi Rum
Welcome Tea & Gathering with Meditation in the desert
Retreat Opening Circle
Dinner in the Desert Camp