This trip is part of our Unplug, Unleash, Unwind series where we join you providing a fully escorted trip filled with swag. The focus of this series is to gather with like-minded individuals and completely unplug from our daily lives, unleash our inner …., and unwind in your joy.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful, vibrant, and natural Costa Rica. Explore the Central Valley and North Pacific Coast with adventurous activities while staying at 5 Star luxury resorts.
Due to price, single supplement is not offered on this trip. Therefore, we will require that you book with a "roommate" or we may assign one to you.
For the acceptance of your booking for this trip, we will require that you acknowledge all of our terms and conditions.
1. : You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
2. : We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page.
3. : We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of travel suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
4. : If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, but we will charge a nonrefundable fee for such services.
5. : For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
6. : YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS AND DANGERS COVERED IN PARAGRAPHS 1-3 ABOVE, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
7. : You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Your trip is a significant investment, and we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. By declining to purchase travel insurance you fully understand that your travel agent is not liable or responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation or interruption, emergency medical and transportation, baggage and personal effects, flight and travel accident, and/ or rental car physical damage.
All group excursions are quoted with travel protection included. Declining coverage won't change the cost of your trip.
We are a full-service travel agency. Please take a moment to read our Booking Terms and Conditions . During the booking process, you will receive several request to (a) verify your person, (b) acknowledge the understanding between traveler and agency.
We will assess a $200.00 cancellation fee per traveler. You will be charged on the effective date of your cancellation.
Please be advised, this $200.00 is in addition to your nonrefundable deposit.
Private transport will be waiting for the group at the International Airport in San José with a warm welcome and transfer us to the hotel. Following hotel and check-in, you will have leisure time to enjoy the amenities of the hotel before we meet for the Group Welcome Dinner.
Meals Included: D