Ajara retreat program will do wonders for your wellbeing as soon as you step off the plane and feel the fresh breeze on your skin or hear the glistening Black Sea. It is an absolutely relaxing retreat with sunrise meditations, thalassotherapy, indulgent treatments and other holistic experiences. When the world around you moves so fast, find yoursel in the appreciation of vibrant sunset in the sea with fresh detox drink in your hands. While enjoying cultural diversity, natural beauty and exciting city life, Ajara is the destination where we help you to lead healthier and happier lifestyle.
Every morning we start with the sunrise meditation to salute the magical universe we belong to. With fresh energy and focus, we move on practicing morning yoga sequences in breathtakingly beaitiful scenary. As the day progresses, you learn how to make yoga an integral part of your holiday in Ajara. Learn how to stay mindful as you practice energy healing therapies, guided meditations, kundalini, nidra and kria yoga, art therapy and reiki. Complete your retreat with indulging yourself in signature spa treatments, enjoying the stress-relief massage and pampering in world famous Tbilisi Sulfar Baths.
As we combine healing and travelling, we also let you explore Georgian culture by visiting historic landmarks and sampling local finest wines at family-owned wine cellar. Adrenaline-fueled activity such as trekking and zip-lining in Mtirala National Park is available for your leisure and adventure. Enjoy our delicious food 3 times a day made by locally harvested ingredients while overlooking drastic views of mountains and Black Sea coast.
Whether you’re looking for stress relief, health kick, quiet meditation, little indulgent or holiday with free time and various acitivies thrown in, Ajara retreat program will help you work towards your desired goals so you return home with a sense of inner peace and zen. So why wait? When now is the right time to embark on a new journey!
- Free Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Tbilisi International Airport )
- High Class Accommodation (1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights in Castello Mare Tsikhisdziri)
Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
- Welcome Dinner at Traditional Georgian Restaurant with Folk Music Program
- Consultation with Energy Healer
- Consultation with Yoga Instructor
- 1 x Full Body Stress Relief Massage
- Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
- Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Kundalini yoga, Hatha yoga)
- Daily Guided Alternative Therapy Sessions (Manifestation, affirmations, Hoponopono, Chakra Healing, Inner Child Meditations, Reiki)
- Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Yoga Nidra, Pranic Healing, Qi-cong, healing meditation Sat Nam Rasayan, Tibetan bowl meditation, Ishanaan - hydrotherapy, Kundalini yoga numerology, Kundalini yoga massage, Yoga Nidra,)
- Wine Tastings at Local Wine Cellar
- Sightseeing Tour to Batumi City, Gonio Fortress, Sameba Church with an Observation Deck on Batumi Coastline
- Guided Nature Walk in Batumi Botanical Garden
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
This retreat is limited to 15 guests
Nearest Fixed Departure Date: 24 / AUGUST / 2017
Early Bird Price (6 weeks prior to departure date): USD 1 500 per person shared double room / single room +USD 220
Standard Price: USD 1 890 per person shared double room / single room +USD 220
- Travel Insuarance
Citizens from more than 90 countries may enter Georgia without a visa. Please check your eligibility for visa-free travel here. If you require a visa to travel in Georgia, you can obtain e-Visa easily anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. Simply visit the following link: www.evisa.gov.ge
Georgia is the country of four seasons. So, it is usually quite warm and sunny in Spring and Autumn. Summer can be hot and humid, excellent timing to be on the Black Sea or high in the mountains. Winter is the ski season with freezing temperature and festive spirit.
The official currency of Georgia is the Georgian Lari usually indicated as GEL. 1 USD/EUR is around 2.7 GEL. Major hotels, restaurants and shops accept credit/debit cards but we recommend you to have some cash outside the major cities. You may need some amount of money for excursions, wine or shopping. There will be many opportunities to use ATM and convert currencies.
Tipping is not obligatory in Georgia, however it is always appreciated! 10% is a nice offer at restaurants or for other services.
You will most likely be unable to use your carrier's cell service. Anyways, we encourage an unplug travel so you can sign off from daily buzz. If necessary you can get Georgian sim cards with reasonable tarrifs any time. If not, you will always be able to you Whatsapp, Skype, Viber, Facetime ... as the wifi signal is quite strong.
You do not need to bring props with you unless you want to; we have mats, blocks and belts for your use. When possible, we practice outside on a yoga deck overlooking the dramatic scenary!