Every morning we start the day with the sunrise meditation to salute the magical universe we belong to. With fresh energy and focus, we move on practicing morning yoga sequences in breathtakingly beautiful scenery. As the day progresses, you learn how to make yoga an integral part of your holiday in Kakheti. Learn more how to stay mindful as you practice energy healing therapies, guided meditations, kundalini, nidra and kria yoga, art therapy and reiki. Complete your retreat with indulging yourself in signature spa treatments, enjoying the stress-relief massage and pampering in world famous Tbilisi Sulfar Baths.
As we combine healing and travelling, we also let you explore Georgian culture by visiting historic landmarks and sampling local finest wines at family-owned wine cellar. Adrenaline-fueled activity such as hiking in colorful Lagodekhi National Park is also available for your leisure and adventure. Enjoy delicious food 3 times a day made by locally harvested ingredients while overlooking gorgeous views of mountains and Kvareli Lake.
Whether you’re looking for stress relief, health kick, quiet meditation, little indulgent or holiday with free time and various activities thrown in, Kakheti retreat program will help you work towards your desired goals so you return home with a sense of inner peace and zen. So why wait? When now is the right time to embark on a new journey!
• High Class Accommodation ( 1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights at Kvareli Lake Resort)
• Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
• 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
• Welcome Dinner at Traditional Georgian Restaurant with Folk Music Program
• Consultation with Wellness Coach
• Consultation with Yoga Instructor
• 1 x Full Body Stress Relief Massage
• Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
• Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Hatha Yoga, Sukshma Vyayama Yoga)
• Daily Wellness Coaching Sessions (Manifestation, Affirmations, Positive Psychology, Emotional Transformation Workshops, Art Therapy)
• Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Yoga Nidra, Pranic Healing)
• Bathing in Holy Spring of Bodbe
• Wine Tastings at Local Family Owned Wine Cellar
• Sightseeing Tour to David Gareji Cave Monastery, Sighnaghi- the city of love
• Guided Nature Walk in Lagodekhi National Park
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
- Travel Insuarance
Citizens from more than 90 countries may enter Georgia without a visa. Please check your eligibility for visa-free travel here. If you require a visa to travel in Georgia, you can obtain e-Visa easily anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. Simply visit the following link: www.evisa.gov.ge
Georgia is the country of four seasons. So, it is usually quite warm and sunny in Spring and Autumn. Summer can be hot and humid, excellent timing to be on the Black Sea or high in the mountains. Winter is the ski season with freezing temperature and festive spirit.
The official currency of Georgia is the Georgian Lari usually indicated as GEL. 1 USD/EUR is around 2.7 GEL. Major hotels, restaurants and shops accept credit/debit cards but we recommend you to have some cash outside the major cities. You may need some amount of money for excursions, wine or shopping. There will be many opportunities to use ATM and convert currencies.
Tipping is not obligatory in Georgia, however it is always appreciated! 10% is a nice offer at restaurants or for other services.
You will most likely be unable to use your carrier's cell service. Anyways, we encourage an unplug travel so you can sign off from daily buzz. If necessary you can get Georgian sim cards with reasonable tarrifs any time. If not, you will always be able to you Whatsapp, Skype, Viber, Facetime ... as the wifi signal is quite strong.
You do not need to bring props with you unless you want to; we have mats, blocks and belts for your use. When possible, we practice outside on a yoga deck overlooking the dramatic scenary!
In case you have further questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org