• Free Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Tbilisi International Airport )
• High Class Accommodation ( 1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi)
• Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
• 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
• Welcome Dinner at Traditional Georgian Restaurant with Folk Music Program
• Consultation with Wellness Coach
• Consultation with Yoga Instructor
• 1 x Full Body Stress Relief Massage
• Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
• Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Hatha Yoga, Sukshma Vyayama Yoga)
• Daily Wellness Coaching Sessions (Manifestation, Affirmations, Positive Psychology, Emotional Transformation Workshops, Art Therapy)
• Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Yoga Nidra, Pranic Healing)
• Wine Tastings at Local Family Owned Wine Cellar
• Sightseeing Tour to Ananuri Fortress, Trinity Church, Mtskheta, Dariali Gorge
• Guided Nature Walk to Gveleti Waterfall
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
Citizens from more than 90 countries may enter Georgia without a visa. Please check your eligibility for visa-free travel here. If you require a visa to travel in Georgia, you can obtain e-Visa easily anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. Simply visit the following link: www.evisa.gov.ge
Georgia is the country of four seasons. So, it is usually quite warm and sunny in Spring and Autumn. Summer can be hot and humid, excellent timing to be on the Black Sea or high in the mountains. Winter is the ski season with freezing temperature and festive spirit.
The official currency of Georgia is the Georgian Lari usually indicated as GEL. 1 USD/EUR is around 2.7 GEL. Major hotels, restaurants and shops accept credit/debit cards but we recommend you to have some cash outside the major cities. You may need some amount of money for excursions, wine or shopping. There will be many opportunities to use ATM and convert currencies.
Tipping is not obligatory in Georgia, however it is always appreciated! 10% is a nice offer at restaurants or for other services.
You will most likely be unable to use your carrier's cell service. Anyways, we encourage an unplug travel so you can sign off from daily buzz. If necessary you can get Georgian sim cards with reasonable tarrifs any time. If not, you will always be able to you Whatsapp, Skype, Viber, Facetime ... as the wifi signal is quite strong.
You do not need to bring props with you unless you want to; we have mats, blocks and belts for your use. When possible, we practice outside on a yoga deck overlooking the dramatic scenary!