Yoga is a science from over 5000 years old so you can imagine there is a lot of knowledge to share. In this week we will share with you some of the yoga philosophy and will deepen your practice and knowledge on some yoga subjects. We will guide some longer meditation and pranayama sessions and teach you the importance of yoga nidra.
During the day you will have enough time for yourself: you can go to the beach, relax at our salt water swimming pool, go for a walk in the national park, take a mountain bike ride or treat yourself with an hour relax massage. After this week you will feel rejuvenated in your body and more peaceful in your mind, you might have learnt some new things of yoga and of yourself and have made some beautiful new friends.
Experience it yourself!
You can book this retreat also in August and September for the same price (select dates during your registration process):
6-13 August, 2016 or 3-10 September, 2016
- 7 healthy breakfasts & 6 dinners (Last day no dinner provided, which gives you opportunity to try a local restaurant)
- Yoga Nidra session (sleeping meditation)
- Meditation walk in natural park
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga on the mat
- Choice of 2 of these half day activities: surf lesson, mountain bike tour, horseback riding, horse carriage tour, dolphin tour (for the last one you will need to go by bus to Lagos)
- Free mountain bike service available (limited)
Your flight to Portugal and transportation to pranacasa.
For the best flight recommendations get in touch with WeTravel firstname.lastname@example.org directly or check out Flighfox: https://flightfox.com/trips
Before You Go
Make sure you read the welcome letter with some pre-arrival information
Please get in touch with WeTravel for any flight recommendations. email@example.com