What would it be like to feel like yourself again, to release the past, to be fueled by the possibility of your future and to step back into the powerful woman you know you’ve always been deep down inside?
Our mission is to empower and support women going through major life transitions as they seek to reclaim peace, joy, self-love and inner knowing.
We believe that women can be any (and all) of what they desire to be regardless of the messages internalized from family, culture, or faith traditions.
As women’s empowerment coaches, Susan Tripi and Alisha Phipps help women shed the labels, own their voice, and step into their power in order to create a life that is in alignment with their passion.
Living from a deeply aligned center, our passion and purpose is to support and empower women in discovering their authentic selves, releasing the past and reclaiming their power.
8:30AM – arrivals, get settled
9:00AM – welcome
9:30am set intentions
9:45am open sharing/intros (who are you, why are you here, what do you
want to receive/release, 1 word check in)
2 content tracks
11:00am / 11:45am
- Understanding impact of trauma / trauma recovering (alisha)
- Emotional recovery track / content + open vulnerable sharing (susan)
- LUNCH / WORKING LUNCH
- deeper work in alignment and blocks of alignment / how that plays into
All back together
- what was showing up for people, boundaries understanding what they
are, why they are important / co-teaching
- self-care / reframing masks that we wear, alignment blocks and places
where we want to move through to get to the life that we want/healing that we
want, what does self-love, self-care, self-empowerment, radical responsibility,
forgiveness of others / co-teaching
- release or forgiveness ceremony
- happy hour (optional)