After a night in Machachi we continue with the acclimatization process, we go South and visit Chimborazo National Park on day 3 of your adventure. There are different options for hiking in the park: the high camp (to bring stuff up, the Whymper Needle for good views, or just the 2nd refuge and Laguna Condor Cocha. Definitely a trip of a lifetime - join us!
Technically the climb is not very difficult, nevertheless good fitness is required and some previous experience highly recommended.
Any questions? Reach out to our climbing experts on firstname.lastname@example.org or +593968959533 (WhatsApp or call).
- see program / itinerary
- certified bi-lingual guide (ASEGUIM / IVBV - UIAGM - IFMGA), max. 1 guide per 6 climbers
- transportation in private vehicle from / to Quito
- meals as specified (lunch box)
- group equipment: ropes and other guiding gear
- catering (see program)
- personal technical equipment (helmet etc.)
- boots and other private equipment - check our equipment list
- insurances (please make sure that you have an insurance covering risks of mountain climbing)
- cost for program changes
- tips & any other expenses not explicitly mentioned
- 60 or more days prior to departure: the total amount paid will be refunded, minus handling & administrative charges (if any)
- 59 - 30 days prior to departure: 50% of the total amount paid will be forfeited
- 29 and less days prior to departure: the total amount paid will be forfeited
You are an individual climber and want to book a private tour / guide.
You are booking as a group of 2 people.
Please note that in case you select this option as an individual climber, your booking might be subject to cancellation, as we do not offer open groups.
You are booking as a group of 3 or more people.
Please note that in case you select this option as an individual climber or group of 2, your booking might be subject to cancellation, as we do not offer open groups.
After Cayambe we head South and stay in Casa Sakiwa, in Machachi for the night.
catering: B / - / -
accommodation in singe room in Casa Sakiwa