Join us explore the rich history and culture of Ghana on this 10-Day tour of Ghana. Enjoy City tours of Accra, Cape Coast and Kumasi. Visit museums, slave dungeons, UNESCO World monuments, traditional African Markets, beaches and traditional villages. This tour offers rich cultural experience, historical sightseeing, authentic cuisine and changing scenery that is perfect for travelers wanting to explore and learn about Ghana. Discover Ghana’s Volta Region, a region of extraordinary scenic beauty.
· Visit Ghana's many urban centres and cities which offer vibrant array of shopping and food.
· Overnight in 3 - 4 Star accommodation facilities
· Get a taste of life in Ghana's most popular and bustling cities of Accra, Kumasi and Cape Coast.
· Participate in PANAFEST Festival and Emancipation Day Celebrations
· Experience the rich culture and history of Ghana.
· Explore the Agumatsa Forest Range’s dramatic landscape, flora and fauna
· Relax and unwind in the soothing waters of Wli Waterfalls
· See the endangered, friendly, playful and rather sacred True Mona Monkeys at Tafi Atome.
· Experience the hustle and bustle of traditional African markets
· Visit historic castles, museums and local communities for interactions.
· Participate in traditional Naming Ceremony to claim your African identity
· Taste authentic Ghanaian cuisines
Arrive in Accra, Ghana. Transfer to your hotel. Hotel check-in is at 3 pm. Upon arrival, Hausa Tours will welcome you to the Motherland with authentic, Ghanaian cuisine before you settle in for the evening.
Meal(s) included: None
Overnight: 3 Star Hotel in Accra or Similar