The tour is designed to share the cultural experience of Africa, exposure to investment opportunities, and most importantly the means to bridging the gap between our sistahs and brothas of the continent and those of us in the diaspora.
Please review the attached itinerary. There you will find the details of the 11-day travel arrangements, cost, and registration information. All deposits must be secured on or before Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
Once again, I thank you for supporting this tour and the opportunity to experience “AfriKan Culture and Traditions".
· Roundtrip air transportation via Delta Airlines from Las Vegas, Nevada to Accra, Ghana
· Roundtrip transfers and baggage handling
· Travel overland via air conditioned motor coach
· All tours as outlined in the itinerary
· Entrance fees where applicable
· Hotel accommodations: 2 nights Tango Palace Hotel, 1 night Afrikiko River Front Resort, 2 nights La Palm Beach Hotel, 1 night Busua Beach Resort, 2 nights Coconut Grove Beach Resort, 1 night Golden Tulip Hotel
· Hotel taxes and service fees
· Meals – Breakfast daily/ Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
· U.S. and Ghanaian departure taxes (subject to change)
* All personal Expenses e.g. Telephone bills, laundry etc.
* Items not listed above as included
* VISA for Travel / PASSPORT
* Travel Insurance
All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!!!
50% refund on monies paid (not including deposit) for cancellations made on or before December 30, 2018. Due to recent contract agreements with airlines and hotels any cancellations made on or after December 31, 2018 are NON-REFUNDABLE in its entirety.
Arrive Accra Airport via DELTA/KLM AIRLINES
Meet, assist and transfer to your hotel.
Hotel check in is at 3.00pm
Rest and recuperate
Welcome Dinner at the hotel
Evening: Meet Tailors and dressmakers featuring casual wear and formal garments made from local fabric and textile will visit your hotel. You may purchase ready-made clothes or place an order for a custom-made outfit.
Overnight: Tang Palace Hotel, Accra (Dinner Included)