The Alentejo is one of the best regions to cycle in Portugal!
BIKE & WINE TOUR WITH CASTLES, LISBON AND SURROUNDINGS is a CYCLING TOUR that will live up to its name!
You will lodge either in an old convent or in a farming village transformed into beautiful charming hotels.
Along the way, the great ancient city of Évora, world heritage site, and small fortified hamlets will tell the stories of wars against the moors and Spain. The Spanish border is not far away, just across Alqueva, the biggest artificial lake in Europe.
The loveable Alentejo people, at first shy, the typical Mediterranean gastronomy along with the wonders of cork, marble, olive oil and other crafts will enrich your experience. And the wine… come and judge for yourself!
Top Have a taste of the Algarve. A vehicke for your group only with your guide will take you from the Alentejo until the Algarves, making a couple stops along the way. You will lodge in the breathtaking town of Sagres.
Top it all with the beauty of Lisbon and its surroundings as you marvel at UNESCO heritage sites.
Do not miss this amazing and varied trip. Join us now!
Anima Travel was born from the desire to promote travel experiences that go beyond the obvious. We offer 'set tours' as well as completely custom made ones, all designed with out team's care, passion and knowledge of the region they are from. We are experts in European and African itineraries and we tailor our trips to your wishes and needs.
Anima Travel's owner, Silvia, is originally from Brazil but has lived in three different countries, traveled extensively and developed a passion for learning new cultures and connecting people.
Currently based in the United States, she spends at least three months a year in Italy, a place she called home for over a decade.
After organizing trips with great success for friends and family she sought to establish her own travel company.
Drawing from her background in art and thanks to her knowledge as well as network in Italy she designs insightful trips that go beyond the beaten path while paying great consideration of the needs and desires of each client.
On a personal note, she loves to spend time with her children, practice yoga, go to the opera and museums and of course, she loves to adventure to new places. Silvia is fluent in English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
- Deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable to hold your spot on the trip. - Starting price is per person based on double rooms rate and on a minimum of 4 people- For questions related directly to accommodations please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now at +12165713447
- Prices are subject to change due to availability.
** Price subject to change according to availability and season of the year.
• 8 days; 7 nights
• Sleep in castles, palaces, convents or farmhouses
• Beautiful landscape with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks
• Cycling through impressive heritage
• Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site; Medieval villages
• Delicious regional Portuguese gastronomy from the Alentejo, always present at our unique gourmet picnics and selected restaurants and wines.
• One night in Algarve!
• Visit Sintra, a UNESCO Heritage site
• Discover Lisboa
POSSIBLE PRE OR POST ADD-ON ITINERARIES. INQUIRY.