WE ARE PLEASED TO PRESENT TO YOU OUR fantastic Trek:
Along the 4 days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
TYPE OF SERVICES
Group service trip code: CVITGrp4d
Private service trip code: CVITPvt4d
Premium service trip code: CVITGrp4d-Premium
Trek the tough ancient route of the amazing Inca Trail towards Machu Picchu
Among the world’s top hikes is the Inca trip that leads you towards Machu Picchu. Essentially the Inca Trail is a mountainous forest hike leading to the holy Inca city of Machu Picchu. The massive 43km trek normally takes 4 days to complete, before you eventually arrive at Machu Picchu. Inca Trail is considered as the best hike in Peru, combining a remarkable mix of Inca remains, green cloud forest, mountain scenery and a vivid sub-tropical jungle. More than 250 orchid species have been discovered in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Those who wish to conquer the challenging Inca Trail will require a certain degree of fitness. However, age shouldn't obstruct your path. It is very essential to be properly acclimatized to this altitude. The utmost height over sea level on this path is 4200m therefore, we advise anyone travelling from the coastal area to spend a minimum of two days in the Cusco region before taking on this challenge. This time of the year is perfect to visit Cusco, the Sacsayhuaman ruins nearby and the spectacular Incan Sacred Valley.
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Enter Machu Picchu on foot through the glorious Gate of the Sun
- Trek a hidden Inca Trail through the Andes
- Camp high in the Andes above the cloud forest
- Trek the Inca trail, which once linked this ancient empire
- The Ultimate Hiking Adventure to a Legendary Lost City
Why book our The Classic Inca Trail 4 Days?
Our 4-day Inca Trail includes all the services that the others at an incredible price, what does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with Cultura Viva Travel Agency.
- Cultura Viva Travel Agency offer you very high-quality services.
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us
- We have the best prices on every tour, guaranteed 100% for Machu Picchu travel packages
- We have developed a vast selection of the best itineraries
- We offer you Peru tours which are fully customizable
- Local top quality English-speaking guides to accompany visits and excursions
- Hotel accommodation with private bathrooms and well located
- Local transportation, train and bus tickets, entrance fees and all the services are included below
- All transfers are assisted by English-speaking staff
- We control our operations from head to tail, offering fast, warm and accurate responses to your requirements and guaranteeing the success of your Peru tour programs.
- Responsibility, positive environmental and social impact of our operations at all levels.
Type of activities
Trekking, Adventure, Archaeological, Nature
Means each day you will join with other travelers at each destination, with professional local guide in each excursion and share the bus or minivan
Fixed departures for group service: every Monday and Thursday
Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February.
All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability
Small group Min 4, Max 15
Moderate to difficult - you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long.
Some previous experience is required.
2 days of acclimatization is recommended as a minimum
No, the Peruvian government has not established any age limit, it depends on the operators and the clients
For this reason, everyone must sign a contract with the company and have health insurance
8 + All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
from April to November is the best time (dry season)
from December to March is the rainy season
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General conditions
a. Net rates are expressed in USD American dollars
b. This document is only a quote. We cannot guarantee the availability until confirming the services
c. Cultura Viva Travel Agency reserves the right to change the itinerary due to force majeure reasons to guarantee the safety of our customers
d. The tour operation can be changed in festivity dates
e. Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration that is applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents)
f. In order to apply for this exoneration, it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and an Andean migration card, which is given on the plane upon entering the country and sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative
g. For passengers travelling from Peru or Bolivia to Brazil and Venezuela, the yellow fever vaccine should be applied
h. Cultura Viva Travel Agency is not responsible for vaccine regulations
i. We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Diners Club through this payment method we do not charge any commission. Cultura Viva is NOT responsible for the extra charges of the payment platforms.
2. To confirm a booking
1. To confirm the booking, we need the following information:
a. Full Name
b. Number of your Passport and nationality
c. Date of birthday
d. Type of accommodation (single room, one double room or two beds, or three beds, etc.) or tent accommodation
e. Itinerary of the flights
f. Copy of passport. We will send you a Booking Form
2. A deposit of US$ 200 per person is required to confirm a booking (Inca Trail) --- non-refundable (the government does not return or change the dates of the income for any reason)
3. Full payment or balance of payment must be paid 45 – 30 days before the trip departure date
4. If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due
3. Cancellation by the client
1. Any cancellation by a client must be made in writing and be acknowledged by Cultura Viva Travel Agency in writing
2. The date on which the request to cancel is received by Cultura Viva Travel Agency or its Travel Consultants will determine the cancellation fees applicable:
a. 60 days or more days prior to departure non-refundable deposit
b. 59-31 days; we will retain - 40% of trip cost
c. 30-16 days; we will retain - 70% of trip cost
d. 15 days or less; we will retain - 100% of trip cost
It should be understood that the money is not for the company, but rather to pay our suppliers, who normally request full payment of the reservations and services requested 60 days beforehand.
Please take your time to read carefully and understand our Booking Terms and Conditions set out below prior to booking a trip with Cultura Viva Travel Agency, to avoid any inconvenience and have the best experience possible
1. Train tickets; we will attempt to book tickets on this train but this depends on availability; if there is no availability, we will book other train schedules with the same train service.
2. Train timetables are subject to change at any time. We will attempt to book tickets on this train, but if there are timetable changes or trains are fully booked, we may need to book an alternative service (may be subject to additional prices)
3. Campsites are subject to change according to the designation of the governmental institution regulating the use of the Inca Trail, as well as to our guide’s criteria and the group progress
4. Departure and arrival times are approximated.
5. New rules to visit Machu Picchu; Peru’s Ministry of Culture announced the new entrance rules for visiting Machu Picchu. From July 1, 2017 entrance tickets to Machu Picchu will be split into 2 entrance times. AM entrance from 6am – 12pm and PM entrance from 12pm – 5:30pm
10 days for a super price for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS PROMOTION OF THE INCA TRAIL, it only lasts this week
Normal price US$695 per person (price based on 2 people sharing a tent)
When doing the trip in private service, that is, the part of the trek will only be able to enjoy the route to your liking and time without having to follow any group
You will not follow anyone, the guide will go at your own pace
(Price based on 2 people sharing a tent)
Premium group service that will give you all the adventure but with certain luxuries and glamor for your enjoyment and comfort on the route. Glamorous adventure, excellent combination.
You will not follow anyone, the guide will go at your own pace
(based on 2 people sharing a tent)
· 4:30am: Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the head of the Inca Trail at Piscacucho, Km 82 where we will meet the porters.
· The car trip from Cusco to Piscacucho takes around 3 hours. Our vehicle usually stops at the town of Ollantaytambo on the way for about an hour so that people can have breakfast.
· 9:00am to 10:00am around, we begin our trek of the Inca Trail by crossing the suspended bridge over the Urubamba River.
· We then hike on the shore, left of the Urubamba River as it runs northwest towards the Sacred Valley.
· Resuming our trek through the valley, carved out by River Kusichaca, we will begin our ascent for around five hours until we arrive at the archaeological site of Huayllabamba where we will camp for the night.
· Throughout the journey we will enjoy the extravagant sights of the fantastic Vilcanota ridge which is located on the far side of Urubamba River.
· The first day of the Trail is simple and offers sufficient training for the days ahead.
· Maximum altitude: 3,300m/10,826ft above sea level
· Total walking distance: 11km/6.83508mi --- 6-7h approximately
· Transport: Cusco hotel – km82 (2h approximately)
· Specialized local tour guide
· Entrance Fee: All the places you visit during the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
· Overnight in camp
· Meals Included: breakfast, lunch and dinner