Get ready, Get Set, Go! Join this exciting tour designed just for Teachers! Explore the heart of Amsterdam, Netherlands and Belgium. On this 6 night/7 day adventure, you'll experience a unique culture, relax, and unwind with teachers who need a break just like you!
1) Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before December 31, 2022. ·
2) Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
3) Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
·4) All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, S.E.T reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
5) ·Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” in the comments section. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until you have paid 75% of your trip.
6) Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments. Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees. Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
7) ·Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
·All payments to Premier Smart Student Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Smart Student Travel has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
Wheelchair accessibility is not available for this tour. This is a moderately active trip that covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect a moderate level of walking daily. Therefore, please bring comfortable walking shoes.
Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you have a preferred roommate, please let us know in the Comments section.
Please plan to arrive before 6pm so you'll have time to check-in and get settled.
7:30 PM- Welcome Dinner