Breakfast Box on Board of the Cruise and check out
OPTIONAL tour to the amazing Abu Simbel Temple
Transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo
Flight from Aswan to Cairo departs Aswan @ 15.50 P.M Flight is MS 085 Arrival to Cairo @ 17.10 P.M
Arrival at Cairo and transfer to your accommodation hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Hotel in Cairo is: Kempinski Nile
OPTIONAL Tour to Abu Simbel Temple
- ➔ Breakfast at your ship & check out.
- ➔ Later on, you will be transferred by private A-C van to Abu Simbel. The original site was known
as Meha in the ancient times and was first documented in the 18th Dynasty, when Ay and
Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south.
- ➔ Upon arrival, you will proceed to visit Abu Simbel Temples, which were built by king Ramses
II. The first temple (the biggest one) was built by Ramesses II and being dedicated to the famous god Rahorakhty. While the second temple (the smaller one) was dedicated to king himself and his beautiful wife queen Nefertari.
- ➔ After finishing your day tour, you will drive back toward Aswan (distance takes approx. 03 hrs by car).
- ➔ Upon arrival to Aswan, you will be transferred to Aswan Airport to fly back to Cairo
- ➔ Upon Arrival to Cairo, our representative will be waiting for you and will accompany you to your
accommodation hotel in Cairo and Overnight.