Trip Duration: 10 days.
Trek season: Feb to may & Sep to Nov.
Per day Hiking: 3-8 hours
Elevation:(minimum 800m) and Maximum (5416m).
Trek Cost:U$D 670-890.
Group Size:1-20 people.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel.
Trekking starting point:Besishar.
Trekking Ending point:pokhara.
9 - Nights 10 Days Annapurna circuit Short and Solo Trek is one of the popular and typical trek routes on the Annapurna Himalayan region. Which will let you have a gigantic experience of a trek in the Annapurna area of Nepal, takes you wide range of incredible White Mountains views of Annapurna ranges, Manaslu ranges, Dhaulagiri range and many more, etc.
The Annapurna circuit trekking is one of the pretty difficult adventure destinations in Annapurna trek region lies on the North central of Nepal as a spectacular place for trekkers to gain the Magnificent experience of hikers in Nepal Himalayan region, providing the variations of the locals cultural and natural. This is a supreme and miraculous place for mountains adventure lovers and hikers who want to visit the amazing cultural and natural in the Nepal Himalayan. The 10 days Annapurna circuit trek will let you experience the high desert valley of Annapurna region and also takes you to challenging famous world’s highest pass Thorong la 5416m pass which is surrounding by whole white Mountains of delightful Annapurna ranges, Dhaulagiri Himal 8165m, Tukche peak, Nilgiri Himal and Tibet peak.Ours Annapurna circuit trekking 9 nights 10 Days trek starts from Besishar after 6/7 hour beautiful scenic drive from a main city of Kathmandu Valley and ending point at Pokhara City.
BEST TIME TO DO ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING SOLO :
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Annapurna Circuit Trekking Solo. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna Iv, Gangapurna, Pisang Peak, Chulu Peak, Tilicho Peak, Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri Himal and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Annapurna Circuit Trekking Solo in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Annapurna circuit Trekking Solo. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Annapurna circuit Trekking Solo.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season to Annapurna Circuit trekking Solo are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Annapurna Circuit Trekking Solo will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Annapurna Circuit Trekking Solo can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF 9 NIGHTS 10 DAYS ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING SOLO:
- Beautiful drive from Kathmandu to Besishar.
- One of the best beautiful villages like Manang, Yak kharka, Tal, pisang, Muktinath and Jomsom.
- Enjoying the hot spring at Chame Village and Tatopani.
- Magnificent views of Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Mt. Manaslu, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak, Pisang peak, Chulu west and Chulu east, Tukche peak, Nilgiri Himal, Dhaulagiri, etc.
- Explore the Ancients Buddhist Monastery.
- Visit to Gangapurna Lake.
- Crossing the world’s highest pass (Thorong La passes at 5,416 meters).
- Delightful lakes, glacial, gorges, and waterfalls.
- Visit the Muktinath, a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists Temple.
ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING SOLO - 9 NIGHTS 10 DAYS ITINERARY
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Besishar (780m) early morning 6/7 hours drive overnight at the lodge.
- Day 02: Besishar to Chame Village (2620m) 5/6 hours drive.
- Day 03:Chame to Pisang (3190m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 04:Pisang to Manang (3530m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05:Rest day at same place.
- Day 06:Manang to Yak kharka (4030m) 4/5 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 07: Yak kharka to Phedi or High Camp (4910m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 08: High camp to Thorong la pass(5416m) and trek down to Muktinath 7/8 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 09: Muktinath to Jomsom.
- Day 10: Jomsom to Pokhara by bus and pokhara to Kathmandu by bus and same at your hotel.
ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING SOLO ROUTES MAP
FREE - BENEFITS OF ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Besishar by Bus.
- Jomsom - Pokhara by Bus.
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.