Trip Duration: 14 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Annapurna Circuit Trek - 14 Days.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 800m) and Maximum (5416m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek Cost:U$D 790-850.
Group Size:1-20 people.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point:Besishar.
Trekking Ending point:Pokhara.
We offer Annapurna circuit trek it is possible to do within 14 Days without by flight from Jomsom to pokhara. This unique offer certain time, and grab this occasion by secure your seat on time. The Annapurna circuit trekking is truly known as one of the world’s characteristic trek in Asia. The Himalayan views you get of the Annapurna ranges, Manaslu range and Dhaulagiri range provide some of the mainly outstanding Mountain vista you can come across anywhere. This Annapurna circuit trek has even more to present, though, as you pass during a diversity of terrain ranging from sub tropical rice fields, high Alpine crossing to burnt Himalayan High dessert plains. You will also ramble through classical Nepali Traditional villages, over narrow valley defying rescheduling bridges and crossing by olden religions monuments, stupa, Mani walls and Gompas. Annapurna circuit to add to this will be the understanding of staying in Local Hotels and having the occasion to interact with the amazing Nepalese peoples. The tourist attractions of Annapurna circuit trekking will be the passing of the world’s highest Number 1st Thorong la pass (5,416 meters).
Short Annapurna circuit trekking route starts from an 800m and punch.An elevated point of 5416m. You will be mountain climbing in the main on well established trails. Come and join a Great adventure trip with Himalayan Local Guide, Ours Local Guide/porters are Very Honest Knowledgeable Local Guide and Too strong Local Porter from Mountains. We will make sure your Annapurna circuit trekking of safety and security during the trek, look forward to welcoming to you in Himalayan land lock country(N= Never E=ending P=peace A=and L=Love) Nepal.
BEST TIME TO DO ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK - 14 DAYS:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Annapurna Circuit Trek - 14 Days. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna Iv, Gangapurna, Pisang Peak, Chulu Peak, Tilicho Peak, Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri Himal and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Annapurna Circuit Trek - 14 Days in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Annapurna circuit Trek - 14 days. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Annapurna circuit Trek - 14 Days.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season to Annapurna Circuit trek - 14 Days are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Annapurna Circuit Trek - 14 Days will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Annapurna Circuit Trek - 14 Days can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF 14 DAYS ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK:
- Beautiful drive from Kathmandu to Besishar.
- Enjoying the hot spring at Chame and Tatopani Village.
- Magnificent views of Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Mt. Manaslu, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak, Pisang peak, Chulu west and Chulu East, Tukche peak, Nilgiri Himal, Dhaulagiri, etc.
- Explore the Ancients Buddhist Monastery.
- Visit to Gangapurna Lake.
- Crossing the world’s highest pass (Thorong La passes at 5,416 meters).
- Delightful lakes, glacial, gorges, and waterfalls.
- Top of the world’s highest lake of Tilicho Lake.
- Visit the Muktinath, a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists.
- Stay at Jomsom Village, the headquarters of Manang District.
14 DAYS ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING ITINERARY
- Day 1: Arrival international airport meet me and transport to at your Hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu to Besishar (780m) early morning 6/7 hours drive overnight at lodge.
- Day 03: Besishar to Bahun Danda(1390m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 04: Bahun Danda to Chamje (1600m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day05:Chamje to Danaque(1900m)5/6 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 05 :Danaque to Chame(2620m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 6:Chame to Pisang (3190m)6/7 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 7:Pisang to Manang (3530m)5/6 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 8:Rest day at same place.
- Day 9:Manang to Yak kharka (4030m) 4/5 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 10: Yak kharka to Phedi or High Camp (4910m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 11: High camp to Thorong la pass(5416m) and trek down to Muktinath 7/8 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 12: Muktinath to Jomsom.
- Day 13: Jomsom to Pokhara by bus and pokhara to Kathmandu by bus and same at your hotel.
- Day 14: Departure at your home country.
ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING MAP
FREE - BENEFITS OF ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Besishar by Bus.
- Jomsom - Pokhara by Bus.
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.