Mahapalipuram was once a Port town during Pallava dynasty since 7th century and is a popular UNESCO listed monuments place. They are known for its rock cut architecture.
Highlights of trip:
- Mesmerising narration by an young Archaeologist, unheard stories, unseen places.
- Perspectives covering History, Archaeological, Architecture & Mythological
- Visiting 7th Century Built monuments & temples – Rock-cut architecture, Shore temple, Lighthouse,
- Walking around 2004 incident unearthed 2000 years old Subramaniya temple excavated site
- Looking at wonders of nature – Krishna Butter Ball, Sea Shell Museum
- Shopping seashells, stone sculptures and handicrafts