The gastronomy of Ecuador is as diverse as its landscapes and biodiversity, and there is no better way to discover and live the country than through its flavors, textures, aromas, and colors.
In the Culinary Journey special designed by Link Experience, only Ecuadorian tour operator member of the World Food Travel Association, you will be able to feel the essence of Ecuador while you travel along the Avenue of the Volcanoes.
· English-Spanish speaking – guide-driver on a private basis
· Double accommodation with daily breakfast.
· NOTE: Accommodation is subject to availability until confirmation.
· All transfers, train & private ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
· Assistance with the check-in procedures at the airport
ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
· All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary with a private bilingual speaking guide (English & Spanish)
· Lunch and Dinners described at restaurants and hotels.
· Gastronomic experiences mentioned and activities entrances.
· Personalized assistance 24/7
- Personal expenses, Extras, and Tips.
- Alcoholic and additional non-alcoholic beverages. Other meals not stated in the program
- Domestic flight (Cuenca – Quito)
- International air tickets to Ecuador
- Early check-in/Late check-out
- Medical services
- Personal travel insurance
- The itinerary is subject to change in case of force majeure caused by exceptional and natural circumstances.
- All rates are per person and apply only to foreign passengers.
- Prices may change without warning and can only be guaranteed once the reservation has been made.
- Bookings shall include the passenger’s full name, nationality, passport number, age, and birthdate.
- Any deposit or payment made by the Client to the Company, for the services that the Company will provide, constitutes acceptance for any person that will receive the services of the Company of the Terms and Conditions described at http://www.linkexperiences.com/index.php/terms-conditions/
Tourist Superior Accommodation Package
- Ikala Quito / Quito
- Hacienda Los Mortiños / Cotopaxi
- Mansión Santa Isabela / Riobamba
- Hotel Carvallo / Cuenca
Single supplement = $ 229
First Class Accommodation Package
- Patio Andaluz / Quito
- Hacienda El Porvenir / Cotopaxi
- Hacienda Abraspungo / Riobamba
- Hotel Santa Lucia / Cuenca
Single supplement = $ 660
Luxury Accommodation Package
- Illa Experience Hotel / Quito
- Hacienda San Agustín del Callo / Cotopaxi
- Hacienda La Andaluza / Riobamba
- Hotel Cruz del Vado / Cuenca
Single supplement = $ 1.318
As soon as you arrive to Quito an airport representative will be waiting for you at your airplane gate; he/she will assist you during the migration and customs procedures. After customs, a Link Experiences representative will be waiting for you to accompany you during the transfer from the airport to your chosen hotel. Quito’s airport is located 45 minutes away from the main city.