This retreat is about YOU discovering how to NOURISH yourself.
All classes and workshops are optional so do as little or as much as you like, we want to encourage you to listen to what is right for you. This is not retreat bootcamp!.
Our mission is to RECHARGE, REWIRE and RENEW you.
Our menu of lovingly prepared, delicious, seasonal meals is designed to calm and ground you.
Morning and evening yoga classes are constructed to get you out of your head and back into your body.
And we can't wait to introduce you to AYURVEDA
The traditional preventative health and healing system of India designed to maintain both the quality and longevity of your life!
It will INSPIRE you.
Discover how to eat and make lifestyle choices according to your constitution (dosha) and learn how to cook a collection of simple, nutritious Ayurvedic recipes from Jody's latest cookbook Beautiful Food.
Relax in our luxurious 5 star Balinese villa, our staff are here to PAMPER you. We have gathered together some amazing body workers and healers to treat you poolside at the villa.
Your hosts Jody and Rachel share many passions - they surf, teach yoga, are health coaches and soul searchers... They believe that health, happiness, friendship, love, food, travel, work, joy, spirituality and adventure are what life is about. Their careers have been devoted to supporting clients to take chances, put themselves first and be as healthy as they can be whilst still having fun.
Rachel has lived in Bali for over 3 years years now, she owns The Pineapple House, a retreat for surfers and yogis, what she doesn't know about the island isn't worth knowing. She has been busy researching all of the best places to eat and can't wait to share those with you.
Jody lives in Byron Bay where she spends her time writing cookbooks, teaching yoga, walking her dog and studying Ayurveda and everything health. She has loved Bali since she first visited 20 years ago, Jody returns regularly to eat, eat, eat, surf, practice yoga, indulge herself with massages and visit Rachel.
For more information contact Jody:
For more info on Jody visit:
For more info on Rachels' other venture in Bali:
- 6 nights boutique accommodation in en-suite rooms with air-conditioning, base price based on a triple share room (Please choose an add-on option when
booking either triple share, twin share or Private double)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the exception of 1 dinner)
- Airport pick up and drop off (on the first and last day of retreat)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (on the first and last day of retreat, within our
transfer zone of Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, North Kuta, Perenanan,
- Daily yoga - all equipment provided
- 3 Ayurvedic workshops with Jody
- Day trip to Ubud
- Exclusive in villa spa treatment
- Healing session
- Unlimited mineral water
- Welcome gift bag
- Complimentary Wifi
- Maximum 9 guests
- Flights To Denpasar, Bali (Ngurah Rai airport)
- Travel Insurance
- Private transport if you take trips outside of the organised activities
- Additional spa / healing treatments or activities outside of the program
Before You Go
- Most nationalities can arrive into Bali for free for 30 days but please check with
your local consulate to check.
- Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months past your arrival date in Bali
- The temperature in Bali in November is around 26 - 28 deg centigrade, humid
and sunny with the chance of occasional rain showers
- You will have limited access to coffee on this retreat so please ensure you
decrease your consumption prior to the retreat
- On booking we will provide you with a travel dossier with more detailed
information for your trip to Bali
- Check in is from 3pm on the first day & check out is by 11am on the last day
Enjoy 6 nights & 7 days in our luxurious 5 star Balinese villa, with daily yoga classes to get you out of your head and into your body. Soothe your mind and body with our luxurious pool side spa and healing treatments.
Discover how to eat and make lifestyle choices according to your constitution (dosha) and learn how to cook a collection of simple, nutritious Ayurvedic recipes from Jody's latest cookbook Beautiful Food. Join us on our adventure to Ubud to enjoy an ayurvedic garden walk and workshop, and sample beautiful healthy cuisine.