Bali has emerged as one of the most favorite travel destinations in Asia. This island of Indonesia is known for its awe-inspiring cultural treasures and some of the most celebrated landmarks and landscapes that can leave you wonderstruck. Bali is called the ‘Island of Gods’. From high mountains to resilient coastlines and black sandy beaches to volcanic hills, Bali is gifted with some of the most alluring scenic vistas that you can’t imagine. The natural beauty of Bali compliments its innumerable ancient temples and other historical sites which makes the setting quite ideal for clicking the most scintillating photographs.
* Cuddling, petting, and playing with the friendliest monkeys across the planet at the Sacred Monkey Forest at Ubud
* The thrill and ecstasy at the Bali Swing
* Soul-nourishing and invigorating Bali Spa
* The astounding active volcano, Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) tour
* Optional tour to Uluwatu Temple and the Kecak Dance Performance at the temple site
* Optional tour to Nusa Penida that gives you the glimpse of the village life of Bali
The first day of this refreshing trip starts with your arrival at the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Our representative will be there to receive you heartily and escort you to your hotel in Ubud – in the uplands of Bali. This day is reserved for recovering from jet lag and enjoying the hotel amenities. You may also explore and shop around in the nearby locality. Although it is irresistible to stop yourself from hanging out in the local markets amidst such breathtaking natural beauty and serenity but it is advised to go to bed early and have a sound sleep as the following days will be filled with a lot of thrill and adventure.
Overnight stay in Ubud (Bali).